Highest BTD5 Round?

24 posts

Flag Post

http://imgur.com/D0fVp

Das mine. I lagged out at the end, monkeys didn’t attack and 1 MOAB got away. :c

Flag Post

32 views and not a single reply.

Lurkers. .

Flag Post

I’m not as good as you, the max I’ve reached is 58 on normal I think.

Flag Post

Level 80 on Easy.

Flag Post

If you’ve lasted to the 100+ zerg levels, you’ve probably got a pretty solid setup. If you are confident in your tower layout, scroll the game off the screen during a wave. The removal of the visual rendering defeats much of the slowdown, and some waves literally finish in seconds (maybe the game is coded to speed up in levels where frame rate is expected to suffer?). Towers that might miss their turns due to the rendering lag should work perfectly.

You might be able to squeeze out a few (dozen?) more levels than your game-on-screen max.

Flag Post

Level… 102 I think?

It was on Easy, and on the lake map-thing.

Flag Post

@IceWeaselX

Thanks for the tip, the game wasn’t lagging badly or anything but it certainly was annoying. I’ll keep that in mind.

As for what tower’s I had, this is what it was.

MAXED Temple (All monkeys were upgraded each path and sacrificed to the temple, it was awesome).
2 TT’s.
4 maxed out bank’s.
And 1 MOAB Assassin.

Flag Post

If anyone wants to see I did a quick speed run of this intermediate map on medium difficulty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S0iJi3LYhU

Flag Post

highest :100+ dont be pussy on farming and temples guys

Flag Post

95, on one of the DCs. Too laggy to go farther.

Flag Post

then I was killed by the most lethal bloon of them all…
the grey “!”.

translation: flash crashed.

Flag Post

I’m not very good, infant no good at all. My highest is around 78

Flag Post

91 EASY U.U

Flag Post

I almost got to round 2 on easy once.

Flag Post

Flag Post

133. my computer started lagging and browser crashes :(

Flag Post

Made it to round 137 still had 200 lives and then it crashed. This is what I had;
2 Sun God Temples
3 Technological Terrors
4 Fully Upgraded Boomerang Monkeys
A Moab Assasin
2 Fully Upgraded Dartling Guns, each on a different path
GET ON MY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I’ve been to round 115. I didn’t lose there I couldn’t continue because of heavy lag

Flag Post

level 100+ i noticed it could go on foreever… so yeah.

I lasted like 2 hours on the endless mode (the one without rounds) and just left it idle… i eventually died but it took quite a while

quite a few sungods and tech terrors, really infinite money for both of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlazeOfTomorrow:

32 views and not a single reply.

Lurkers. .

i feel you bro.

Flag Post

Got up to level 300, bored so started a new game. I think the game was on medium.

Flag Post

few levels over 100

Flag Post

i hate the fact you could get a high round but if kong bot thinks you have cheated it will wipe your score off the leader board. you in some cases people may be cheating to get a high score but the people that have worked hard to get that score just get wiped. i think the btd5 score system needs to be improved so that you can watch a reply of the match to actually see if someone has cheated or not

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlazeOfTomorrow:

http://imgur.com/D0fVp

Das mine. I lagged out at the end, monkeys didn’t attack and 1 MOAB got away. :c

Wow , pretty good on hard mode