CraftMiner (locked)

104 posts

Flag Post

Comments, votes, asking to be a pre tester (one per month) and more about this epic game! http://i-m.co/benedanika/CraftMiner/

Flag Post

Update: 3D version of the game uploaded for download! (and note to mods/admins, that pic is made when I was a kid xD)

Flag Post

That looks a super shady website. D:

And if offers exe’s to download. Proceed at your own risk!

Flag Post

I would lovew to download if i had proof, like a youtube vid of it or something? I dno, just some proof :)

Flag Post

Maybe I youtube video or something would be good. This doesn’t look to safe…

Flag Post

Thank you all for commenting. Oh and youtube vid would be okay as proof. Though if there will be multiplayer and u play will also be proof.

Flag Post

Unknown, why do it look super shady? Though the thing that it offers exe to download is good. Oh and I don’t know how to embed .exe files in HTML, so the best way I could do is making the text able u to download.

Flag Post

From today, I accept a pre tester (testing versions from update to update so they can tell people what happened in the update because I can’t tell it clearly. Oh and also the more u like the game, the more chances of updates!) Though to the final version will be a very long way (like 10 years). You can also comment your thinks!
(Current version: 0.0.0.1 pre, final version: 21.9.8.0)

Flag Post

One more thing and I really go. I will accept you (UnknownGuardian) as moderator if you will agree to the moderator rules (like banning someone for no reason, etc etc…) But I can’t do now, since there’s no even multiplayer.
Moderator rules:
1. Don’t ban someone for no reason or a reason that’s not in rules and also ban people for the right time.
2. Only make people member who agree to the rules and built something enough good (example a standing big Mario pixelart) or getting 8 ruby.
3. Even moderators should listen to higher ranks (except if they are just better moderators).
4. If you bend the rules you get demoted to member. (they are easy to follow so don’t worry, though you will find me as a GameMaker so you should think it’s a higher rank. Also they can promote people to max. GodAdmin) Also don’t ban me please just for demoting in the game, it’s the GAME, that does nothing to Kongregate, even if it is annoying. Also I will just demote you for 1 day, to learn of this things. Sorry if this comment was so long, I had to tell the stuff clearly.

Flag Post

No screenshots?

Also, what language is it made in?

Flag Post

CraftMiner?

really

You are calling your minecraft ripoff “Craftminer”

Cool game, bro

Flag Post

You mine for craft, obviously. There is no crafting.

Flag Post

Comments:
Ruudiluca: It’s made in the English language.
CROWmosome: This is just a ground/creative gamemode test of the game, and you like it? :OOO
Captain_Catface: There was no crafting in minecraft first too, so stop posting these on this forum. There will be crafting though.

Flag Post

Last chance of a pre tester! If you don’t post that you want to be a pre tester until tomorrow, I will not accept any. (And you would also be able to play the pre version of 0.1) One more thing. Do not post these comments like “there is no crafting” or downrate just because it has too few freatures. I had to make the game quick so other people can play it, and I got to 3 blocks, the player, the textures of the blocks (the grass also needed a bit time)
And I forgot this thing in the comments, Ruudiluca. There are block screenshots when you go to the block/item info page. Now, stop these stuff please. Or I will make you Bad Guest that’s just differenct from the Guest that he can’t mine ores better than iron.

Flag Post

What the fuck are you talking about?

Also, is there a single reason why someone would play this instead of just playing Minecraft?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m talking about CraftMiner. And no, urine. I am trying to make a game better than Minecraft. And also, for FREE. Minecraft will not be that good and for money. Even cloning the game and sharing it free is better than Minecraft. Also a lot people noticed that it’s a Minecraft-like game because the game is called CRAFTMINER. Swapped the two words and added a R at the end after doing this. So the reason is that it will be better than Minecraft.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t it be more productive to just mod Minecraft?

And if you wanted to play Minecraft for free, it’s not like there aren’t ways to do that.

Flag Post

I’m uploading a video about it now give me a minute or two.

Flag Post

Oh,uploaded faster than i thought here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtKeqkjnKg&feature=youtu.be

Flag Post

I like my idea of mining for craft. It’d be like EVE: Archaeology Edition.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWmosome:

CraftMiner?

really

You are calling your minecraft ripoff “Craftminer”

Cool game, bro

I think you mean INFINIMINER CLONE

Flag Post

I am not digging this Bubsy 3D sequel being a Minecraft clone. I was hoping for a return to form for the famous Bobcat in his original genre, the platformer. 1/10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by benedanika:

I’m talking about CraftMiner. And no, urine. I am trying to make a game better than Minecraft. And also, for FREE. Minecraft will not be that good and for money. Even cloning the game and sharing it free is better than Minecraft. Also a lot people noticed that it’s a Minecraft-like game because the game is called CRAFTMINER. Swapped the two words and added a R at the end after doing this. So the reason is that it will be better than Minecraft.

No offence, but I don’t think you will. ;(

He meant the actual game screenshots, not just the blocks.

Flag Post

Arbitor, there will also be freatures that are not in minecraft mods. Noob