CraftMiner page 2 (locked)

104 posts

Flag Post

You can no longer be a pre teser until October. Sorry, but time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by benedanika:

Arbitor, there will also be freatures that are not in minecraft mods. Noob

That’s why you make a new mod with those features?
Also, noob, really? Are you like a twelve year old or something?

Flag Post

I see no legal issues arriving because of the name.

Flag Post

You mine for craft; and there are freatures?!

Fishous Freatures rome the wurld-of-craftmine.

Flag Post

Arbitor, nope. That’s why I make the game. Also I can’t open the “minecraft.jar” file, so I most likely make the game. Moomoofire11, I don’t see too. But it makes people think about Minecraft. Captain_Catface, dafuq?

Flag Post

I’m talking about CraftMiner. And no, urine. I am trying to make a game better than Minecraft. And also, for FREE. Minecraft will not be that good and for money. Even cloning the game and sharing it free is better than Minecraft. Also a lot people noticed that it’s a Minecraft-like game because the game is called CRAFTMINER. Swapped the two words and added a R at the end after doing this. So the reason is that it will be better than Minecraft.

Classic Minecraft is free. And, you’re not gonna beat it.

Flag Post

I am gonna beat it. Try to think about how much updates will be from 0.0.0.0 to 21.9.8.0 when the very right number changes and there are pre-versions like survival updates. Also I know Classic Minecraft is free. It will at least be as good as Minecraft 1.4. So, stop with your shit.

Flag Post

Why no comments?

Flag Post

Are you autistic?

Flag Post

I honestly love this thread.

Flag Post

Yeah this isn’t going to work…
no way in hell that it is even CLOSE to minecraft, and it looks like shit (i like minecraft’s graphics, they work. yours are just annoying)
there doesn’t seem to be to many features…. and yeah.

Flag Post

I’m talking about CraftMiner. And no, urine. I am trying to make a game better than Minecraft. And also, for FREE. Minecraft will not be that good and for money. Even cloning the game and sharing it free is better than Minecraft. Also a lot people noticed that it’s a Minecraft-like game because the game is called CRAFTMINER. Swapped the two words and added a R at the end after doing this. So the reason is that it will be better than Minecraft.

Was one of your parents a person that made a mmo?

See how their all trying the “Wow is making lots of money, lets rip it off and get some” thing? Now look at how well their all doing. The game looks like crap, and plays like it as well. Even IF you get off the ground, expect lawsuits. This is a stupid idea, a stupid project, and stupid game.

Just my 2 cents.

Flag Post

bjj, remember. this game is NOT done

Flag Post

I’d download it, but I don’t want to download anything.
I’ll wait for your survival test version thingy.

Flag Post

Calvin, why don’t you want to download it? Also if 0.1 will be done I will do the survival test.

Flag Post

News: 0.0.0.1 pre 2 is out! I reopen the pre tester thing for 5 days, but JUST for 5 days! Just type “I want to be a pre tester” to get the latest version!

Flag Post

I guess this game might get somewhere, but if it gets quite popular, you might get sued.

You might want to change the website’s colour, it looks very colorful! You need it to look professional!

Flag Post

When 0.1 will release, I’ll edit the site, so I’ll use your idea. Thanks.

Flag Post

News: You can no longer be a pre tester because 0.1 is very close. And non-pretesters can also play 0.1. Also the ones who commented that the game sucks (I think they just think I’m a bad programmer cuz I update it slowly, note that its a big update and also i need to copy the updates to 3D version) will notice that it actually updates.

Flag Post

Good luck on your rip-off.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Uhrrm. You might want to change the name, you might get copyrighted! Also, where’s 0.1 for the non pre-testers?

Flag Post

Gootaasktheman, it’s not done. Also I will change the name in the end of the basic versions.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ok…

Tell us first..

Exactly HOW is it going to be better than MC?