Learn to fly 3

177 posts

Flag Post

Does anybody knows when will LEARN TO FLY 3 come out??

Flag Post

This would be more fitting in the general gaming section.

Flag Post

Nope
(oh and wrong section)

Flag Post

he said toomorrow it will come out

Flag Post

i just want to say it was a nice game and learn to fly 3 should come in this year

Flag Post
Originally posted by shan1122:

i just want to say it was a nice game and learn to fly 3 should come in this year

so you bumped a.. thread… with no reason to exist..

Flag Post

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT IM SO SYCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I heard something about Learn to Fly 3 and how it will be about our penguin friend teaching how to fly, like his own flight school. I don’t know if that’s official, but it may be true. Unfortunately, I have no idea when it’s coming out, though… I even looked it up. It said there isn’t a scheduled release date, yet.

Flag Post

when it come out

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerguy75:

I heard something about Learn to Fly 3 and how it will be about our penguin friend teaching how to fly, like his own flight school. I don’t know if that’s official, but it may be true. Unfortunately, I have no idea when it’s coming out, though… I even looked it up. It said there isn’t a scheduled release date, yet.

So there’s no storyline yet? But have they confirmed at least that 2013 is the release?

Flag Post

i just want it to come out so i can play it

Flag Post
Originally posted by iiizman500:

The 1st 2 will be better. No point

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

it has been 3 or more years since the last when came out so when are they going to make a new one

Flag Post

I already told you guys that they don’t have a scheduled release. OMFG

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by iiizman500:

The 1st 2 will be better. No point

You don’t know that.

Flag Post

All depends on the developer.

Flag Post

Like a someboooooooody today, I don’t rike it

Flag Post

When will this come out????????

Flag Post
Originally posted by jake52537:

When will this come out

When he posts it.
Which could be never.
Or now.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure the penguin will open a flight school and you get to pick this pretty pink baby penguin girl or a cool green baby penguin boy to teach how to fly! I’d pick the girl because she’s so cute and I’m pretty sure the boy is a feisty little one!

Flag Post

I don’t know if its been asked yet but does anyone know when Learn to Fly 3 is coming out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KLouD_KoNNeCteD:

I don’t know if its been asked yet but does anyone know when Learn to Fly 3 is coming out?

Dude, the first post asked that question. AND it’s been answered. No scheduled release date, it’ll come out when he posts it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KLouD_KoNNeCteD:

This is basically what the whole thread is about…