Learn to fly 3 page 2

372 posts

Flag Post

yup

Flag Post

I don’t know when exactly its coming out but its in 2013, p.s. while you wait play super smash flash 2

Flag Post

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GAME

Flag Post

I love that game…cant wait.

Flag Post

For the several people that only signed up to ask something already said (many times)…

1. There is currently no Learn to Fly 3.
2. It will be out whenever the developer finishes it. Nobody knows when that is. Don’t ask.
3. Don’t ask when it will come out.
4. Don’t ask when it will come out.
5. Don’t ask if it is already out.

6. If you already asked about one of these, delete it by clicking “Edit post” under your name, then clicking “delete post” near the top-right corner of the editing thing.

Hopefully that clears some things up.

Flag Post

Who cares why such a boring thread about when Learn To Fly 3 dont GAF personally !!

Flag Post

YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME MAD?!?!?!? WHEN IDIOTS PUT THE LEARN TO FLY 2 GAME UP AND TITLE IT LEARN TO FLY 3!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowgamer12:

YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME MAD?!?!?!? WHEN IDIOTS PUT THE LEARN TO FLY 2 GAME UP AND TITLE IT LEARN TO FLY 3!!!!!!!

That usally only happens to game sequels on shitty unused gaming websites that are desperate for people to visit.

Flag Post

I’m pumped about this!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tee_wreaks:

I’m pumped about this!

Lol, didnt you read^^^^

Flag Post

Learn to fly 3 has already came out you just has to look up

Flag Post
Originally posted by lanorris:

Learn to fly 3 has already came out you just has to look up

Orly?

Flag Post

when is it coming out

Flag Post

This thread is hilarious.

Flag Post

I WANT LEARN TO FLY 3 TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mmbadboy12345:

when is it coming out

Originally posted by Andy2369:

I WANT LEARN TO FLY 3 TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

The developer is currently deciding whether or not to start up a Kickstarter campaign to raise money in order to hire some extra help since he is currently ill. You can read more about this in a thread he created.

Flag Post

i just hope it is coming out this year because of all these alleged learn to fly 3’s which are just the second one being copied to and titled the wrong thing

Flag Post

Learn to Fly 3 might seem great because it is a sequel, but what do you think could happen with a flight school. What would be new? I don’t think it will be much different from the other ones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kicd:

Learn to Fly 3 might seem great because it is a sequel, but what do you think could happen with a flight school. What would be new? I don’t think it will be much different from the other ones.

While I agree the general concept and gameplay would be very much the same, I am more than confident that light_bringer777 (the developer of the Learn to Fly series) would implement some new features, modes, upgrades.

The Learn to Fly series isn’t like Flipline Studios’ Papa’s series which are all basically the same exact game — we’ve seen the changes and additions that Learn to Fly 2 brought that the first didn’t such as the Bonus Shop, Arcade Mode, and some other fun stuff.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i hope learn to fly 3 comes out

Flag Post

its been a long time since learn to fly 2 came out. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A GAME!

Flag Post

Will you people stop bumping this useless thread? It has no reason to exist, you people aren’t contributing anything to it, so quit reviving it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caleb_Nyuu:

Will you people stop bumping this useless thread? It has no reason to exist, you people aren’t contributing anything to it, so quit reviving it.

It happends for a reason…

Flag Post
Originally posted by godofpoo:

its been a long time since learn to fly 2 came out. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A GAME!

Game development can take a very long time. For example, Fez took over four years to make and Braid took about 3 years.