Learn to fly 3 page 5

365 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kicd:

How long does it take the developers to make a simple game like learn to fly?

By the way, a Flash game isn’t as simply made as it looks. I’m still making my own game which is simpler than this, and I’ve run out of steam in making it (it’s playable, but has no features of a finished game, so you people will likely rate it a 1 or a 2). And with a sequel you always have to come up with new ideas instead of speculating on old ones.

Flag Post

that better be true cause there have been like 2 other times when people say that its coming out at a certain date but then it never does :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kicd:
Originally posted by cutie_cat:
Originally posted by JD0DG5:

Man It’s been a while now, WHEN DOES IT COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by KLouD_KoNNeCteD:

Do you guys know when Learn to Fly 3 is coming out?

Originally posted by cbuie1:

i want to know when is learn to fly COMING OUT!!!!

You’d think people would see a post with a header 2 size and all caps…

For the several people that only signed up to ask something already said (many times)…

1. There is currently no Learn to Fly 3.
2. It will be out whenever the developer finishes it. Nobody knows when that is. Don’t ask.
3. Don’t ask when it will come out.
4. Don’t ask when it will come out.
5. Don’t ask if it is already out.

6. If you already asked about one of these, delete it by clicking “Edit post” under your name, then clicking “delete post” near the top-right corner of the editing screen.

Hopefully that clears some things up.

GOOD NEWS guys! Learn to fly 3 will come out December 20, 2013. Get your flying on! :)

that better be legit and not a fake like other people have done

Flag Post

I want i want i want i want learn to fly 3!!!!! :@

Flag Post

Hint: if the developer has not given a release date, the rumor is almost certainly a lie.

Publicly stated on light_bringer777’s profile on November 28, 2013:

It’s so hard to predict the future… but here’s what I see:

I’ve been diagnosed in May, and generally people take about 1 year to find their right thyroid dosage and feel fine again. However, since my last increase I’ve been able to pick up where I left and work a little bit here and there. This means that within the next ? 2-6 ? months, I should be able to truly get back to work. This is no promise, but statistically….

Second, I’ve found my animator, and unless he can’t get the job done, we should have a kickstarter running in a few weeks. This means that Jan/Feb 2014 I should be able to hire people to get things moving, and possibly moving fast. This off course is if the kickstarter campaign is a success.

So, provided the kickstarter works, I think we should have a playable game before summer 2014. If it fails, I should be able to get back to work anyway at some point, and I’d expect the game to be ready for fall/winter 2014. Add to this the time for finding a sponsor (though I’m pretty confident Kongregate will make a good enough offer that I won’t feel the need to shop around, but that’s up to them) before the game is truly released.

So for what it’s worth, I’d say chances are Learn to Fly 3 is finally released early-mid 2014, or late 2014 if the kickstarter doesn’t take off (if I get my health back :/ ).

Truly worst case scenario, I die early 2014 in a violent dinosaur accident. With cancer (both me and the dino). And all the Learn to Fly data is eaten by said dino. And The internet shuts down too.

Bold text are the dev’s emphasis. Underlined text is mine. Unless you see anything different declared by the developer, ignore all other people’s claims of release dates and progress. They’re trolling.

Flag Post

REALLY THEY ARE MAKING THIS GAME?

Flag Post

Learn to fly 3 will come out 2014. light_bringer777 said: ‘’The kickstarter is still planned, the animator is making a trailer for it. The trailer is around 25% complete, and it should be ready mid-Janurary.
I gave a small update in another shout about LtF3’’. For more updates about when it will come out go visit light_bringer777 profile for more information.

Flag Post

im dying to play learn to fly 3

Flag Post

it comes out over 9000! years

Flag Post

its boring

Flag Post

Did it come out yet?

Flag Post

when is it coming out I’ve been waiting for more than a year :C kong get it done why is it not coming out its the face of kongregate! at least reply to the fans saying it will or won’t come out

Flag Post

Please read.

Originally posted by dude6565:

when is it coming out I’ve been waiting for more than a year :C kong get it done why is it not coming out its the face of kongregate! at least reply to the fans saying it will or won’t come out

There is the reply in this page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

This would be more fitting in the general gaming section.

This is in the General Gaming section

I Hope Learn to Fly 3 will come out soon ! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loser1Nerd:

It wasn’t in this forum when it was made, so it was moved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jh05013:
Originally posted by Loser1Nerd:

It wasn’t in this forum when it was made, so it was moved.

Oh I didn’t know that ( I’ve only been here since October 2013 )

Flag Post

wow we need learn to fly 3 tis discussion needs to be countinued

Flag Post

Sup guys, just wanted to give an “official” update on Learn to Fly 3:

Development has resumed more seriously since last December thanks to the hypothyroidism treatment kicking in. It’s been kind of a mess to jump back into a project that was (sadly) pretty much abandoned for a year.

In the meantime I tried hiring people I know, my brother ended up working for me for a few months but eventually left.

The kickstarter is still planned. I was hoping to have it ready by late January, but I overlooked part of the project and the animator needed an extra 2 weeks or so. Delivery date was supposed to be Feb 7th, but the animator messaged me tonight saying he needs a day or two. What matters is that as soon as I get the materials, I should be launching the kickstarter campaign. If all goes well_, I’d say it’s happening this week (_nothing ever goes well it seems… (;¬_¬)

Right now my goals (not release dates or set-in-stone deadlines) are to have a beta before summer and release as soon as possible after that. I’ve never done a kickstarter before and haven’t hired many people yet so I can’t tell how fast things will move, but if I had all the materials finished today, I’d say I should be able to finish up the game in 2-3 months.

What I mean is that once this KS is done (if it works out!), once people are hired and once they finish their job, it shouldn’t take much longer before Learn to Fly 3 is FINALLY here. As for how long it’ll take between the KS and receiving the materials from the freelancers… your guess is as good as mine.

Now I simply hope everything works out fine, that the outsourcing goes smoothly, and that my health keeps improving.

Once again sorry for the incredibly long wait between LtF2 and LtF3, thanks to all for playing my games and wanting more!

Flag Post

Awesome, thanks for the notice, Light!

Flag Post

WOW. I get off my arse in the vain hope of finding any such information on learn to fly 3 and the moment I do there’s a HUGE UPDATE. YEEESSS!

Flag Post

THANK YOU LIGHTBRINGER!
we are all looking forward to it; hoping its long and good. we all hope that it will end up being a success and everything goes well!!!

Flag Post

Hope the treatement works well, light_bringer777.

Flag Post

yaaaaaaayyyyyy LTF THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

i hope your health stay good

Flag Post

Contact the developer.