What should I buy with my Kreds?

31 posts

Flag Post

I have 1,078 Kreds. But I have no idea what I should spend with them :/ Any ideas?

Flag Post

Are there any games you’ve played in which content can be bought with Kreds?

Flag Post

I brought premium on “Kingdom Rush” and level 34 on “Bloons 4 TD”.

Flag Post

Why did you buy 1000 Kreds in the first place then?

Flag Post

Because I wanted to buy stuff. So any ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LockdownLoaded:

Because I wanted to buy stuff. So any ideas?

You spent $100 on kreds (unless you got a deal) without having purchases in mind?

You can donate them to your favourite developers, if you want.

Flag Post

Yeah preety much. And i`m not giving them to devs, I just want ideas on what to buy with them.

Flag Post

Don’t spend your Kreds on TGP4 (The Grinding Project.)

Flag Post

I dunno

Flag Post

There isn’t really a lot to spend Kreds on, unless you like clone/money-grubbing/abandoned MMOs.

Gemcraft Labyrinth is a nice use of 50 of them, though.

Flag Post

Thanks :) Any more ideas? I only really play games that have achievements, or that I could make youtube vids on (MMO`s).

Flag Post

I agree with Neil. Gemcraft Labyrinth is an amazing game. Great use of Kreds in my opinion. And plenty of levels to make vids on, but perhaps not what you are looking for.

Flag Post

If there’s not that much to spend them on, what do devs need with them as tips?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sovarius:

If there’s not that much to spend them on, what do devs need with them as tips?

Do you mean that if they don’t have premium content then why should they be tipped? They invested their time and energy into the game. When you tip them, they don’t get kreds, they get money.

Flag Post

The devs get real money instead of kreds when someone tips them? Did not know that. Anyway, whatever you would want to spend kreds on, dont spend it on the offline games. Eventually all of them get boring and forgotten.

Flag Post

I was going to buy some stuff for SAS 3, but thats 400 Kreds!

Flag Post

That’s less then 40% of your total kreds.

Flag Post

Yeah, but it`s still tons! And I brought rank 34 for bloons 4 when i could have brought that and more for 100 Kreds :(

Flag Post

Yeah, but it`s still tons! And I brought rank 34 for bloons 4 when i could have brought that and more for 100 Kreds :(

So, why did you buy $100 worth of kreds if you don’t know what to buy, don’t want to make large purchases and won’t tip?

Flag Post

Cause I had money to spend. I might buy the SAS 3 stuff. But i`m just asking for ideas.

Flag Post

That must be nice.

Flag Post

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the generation that will some day be leading our governments around the world.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Flag Post

Cause I had money to spend. I might buy the SAS 3 stuff. But i`m just asking for ideas.

…you had money to spend, so you just randomly go and buy $100 worth of Kreds? What? How…does that make any logical sense? Oh, and you’re afraid to make big purchases.

Flag Post

Why do you care if I spend $100? And how am I afraid of making big purchases? I spent $100, please think before you write.

Flag Post

Why do you care if I spend $100? And how am I afraid of making big purchases? I spent $100, please think before you write.

You’ve asked us for your help. This is how you’re afraid of making big purchases: