What should I buy with my Kreds? page 2

31 posts

Flag Post

You are making no sense. I was asking for ideas on what I should buy, I`m not afraid of spending 400 Kreds, I just think that 400 Kreds isn`t worth it, and I just spet 175 Kreds on Bloons TD 5. As I said before please think before you write.

Flag Post

What you’re saying is you that you bought kreds for 100$ without actualy wanting to buy anything? You could have saved and bought a console ( unless you’re one of those rich kids who don’t know what saving is, wich I asume you are). Have you ever considered buying stuff that you need ( like clothes or food) instead of spending it on random stuff?

Flag Post

you should have gotten the money in steam, kreds here aren’t worth much

Flag Post

I know what saving is, I brought arma 2 on steam, and I have an Xbox 360 that I buy microsoft points and xbox live on. And why would I want to spend money on clothes and food?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LockdownLoaded:

I know what saving is, I brought arma 2 on steam, and I have an Xbox 360 that I buy microsoft points and xbox live on. And why would I want to spend money on clothes and food?

I… but… you…

Someone hand me a gun, im out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snipe27:
Originally posted by LockdownLoaded:

I… but… you…

Someone hand me a gun, im out.

The way I said it made it come out the wrong way. Anyway can we just get back on topic?