[Event] Multiplayer Absurdity (MA) Week 2: Platform Racing 2

25 posts

Flag Post

What is Multiplayer Absurdity (MA)?

It’s a once a week (for now!) community based activity and get-together where we all play the same (non-mmo) multiplayer game for an hour or two.

When does MA start?

The event is scheduled to be:
Saturday, the 29th at 2:00PM PST.
Convert that to your own timezone

What game is this week?

Platform Racing 2!

Flag Post

Do I need to sign up?

Sure, you can let us know if you are going to attend, but its not required and we won’t hold you to it. The more people that say they want to show up though, the more you’ll see at the event for sure, so don’t be afraid to post!

If you’d love to make it but just can’t:

Let us know why! This is the first second event so there is definitely going to be some adjusting going on as we have more. Semi-weekly events are the eventual goal, each with new games and maybe some repeats where we all had a lot of fun.

Flag Post

I approve.

Flag Post

In all probability, I’ll be there this time (couldn’t make it home in time for the last event).

This is the first event

It is :P?

Flag Post

Well, I guess some extra info can crop up by copy pasta-ing. :D Thanks!

Flag Post

It’s on exactly midnight in CET :(

I’d like to play PR2 though. Just not on midnight.

Flag Post

I approve, and it’s 11PM, if I assume right because USA and Europe use DST, so it’s still 9 hours difference.

Flag Post

You just had to, you picked a game I can’t play, curse you.

Flag Post

Hmmm that’s 9am on a Sunday morning for me. If I’m out of bed, I might participate while I eat my toast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

It’s on exactly midnight in CET :(

I’d like to play PR2 though. Just not on midnight.

:/ Sorry. I guess its just like the last time. I personally cannot meet any earlier than this, but I did change the time to 3 hours earlier to try to include more people. I do know that a lot of people, no matter what time I set it, will be sleeping or unavailable for the time I set up.

Would you like to lead a secondary time that might fit for people around your timezone?

Flag Post

How does one sign up? I’m interested.

How would it be in week 2 if the OP was made less than a day ago?

Flag Post

Derp. Second post covers how you sign up. Just let us know you are interested. ;) You did that so you’re good.

It’s week 2 because last week was week 1. (We did SAS: Zombie Assault 3)

Flag Post

Which I missed the one you rank, but got the one T6 hosted. I’ll probably be coming to week 3, since I never got into PR2.

Flag Post

Did you start a different thread for that, or what? Because how could you be in week two when the thread wasn’t created even a week ago?

Flag Post

We do 1 game a week. Last week (“Week 1”) we did SAS: Zombie Assault. This is the second week (hence “Week 2”) and we are doing Platform Racing 2.

Flag Post

I’m hoping you guys do another one on SAS. That would be fun playing on Purge, or apocalypse mode.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

We do 1 game a week. Last week (“Week 1”) we did SAS: Zombie Assault. This is the second week (hence “Week 2”) and we are doing Platform Racing 2.

I get that, but I never saw the Week 1 one. Is it locked, or did you just edit the OP?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the old thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Which I missed the one you rank, but got the one T6 hosted. I’ll probably be coming to week 3, since I never got into PR2.

I can play SAS with you whenever providing the fact I’m online

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

I can play SAS with you whenever providing the fact I’m online

Hehe, yea that was majorly fun. When i’m online, either I’m just idle on the forums, or playing SAS now.

Flag Post

Hopefully I won’t forget this time.

Flag Post

It’s time for me, I want to play with you. </sadchild>

Flag Post

D: I forgotz my loginz. Had to start over.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

D: I forgotz my loginz. Had to start over.

You should set your email address in case you forget your password again.

Flag Post

D: I was playing SAS with a couple friends (Reading the previous thread got me started.). And I missed playing PR2. Unless we are playing for 2+ hours. But I doubt that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BockBockPro:

D: I was playing SAS with a couple friends (Reading the previous thread got me started.). And I missed playing PR2. Unless we are playing for 2+ hours. But I doubt that.

Hehe, I guess you saw the 10ish pics I took of me and T6 playin to make up for missin the official one.