Half life Vs. Mass Effect

8 posts

Flag Post

Wich game has the best story, graphics, gameplay and everything

Flag Post

I think Half-life is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Flag Post

Yeah but this is about half life and mass effect

Flag Post

With regards to gameplay, Mass Effect.
With regards to story, Mass Effect.
With regards to graphics, Mass Effect.
With regards to everything, Mass Effect.

There is only one thing that Half-Life has over Mass Effect, and that’s the Gravity Gun.
But Mass Effect compensates by having similar abilities and more via Biotics.

Flag Post

Flag Post

With regards to gameplay, half life.
With regards to story, Half life.
With regards to graphics, Mass Effect because half life is from 2004.
With regards to everything,noone.

Flag Post

There is no comparison. Half-Life’s story truly brings you to love the immense dialogue and complicated intricacies of the plot. It fleshes out its characters and at the same time leaves small gaps so the player can effectively “fill” the characters with desirable traits. The graphics are absolutely stunning and at times they leave me speechless. I often find myself having nostalgic dreams about Half-Life shortly after reaching its end. The thing that trumps all else is definitely the fantastic gameplay, filled to the brim with exciting and constantly changing scenarios which not only challenge your skills, but also your very way of life.

Flag Post

The thing is that if you think that any game is better then half life your more retarded then a person who wears his grannys underwear on the head in he mental asylum while singing dancing in the rain