[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Which is best? Crypt, den, or temple?

28 posts

Flag Post

I want people to vote on which building/tower they think is best. Don’t vote on your favorite tower, vote on the tower you think is best. Also, it would be nice if you gave an explanation about why you chose that building/tower.

CRYPT VOTES:10

DEN VOTES:4

TEMPLE VOTES:4

Flag Post

crypt

Flag Post

Why do you think crypt is the best?

Flag Post

Temple. Simply because it has a constant stream of damage and it kicks ass upgraded

Flag Post

Ok, I will add your vote. You can check out my guide if you need help.

Flag Post

Crypt. It seems very strong. especially when you get the 3rd ball.

Flag Post

Ok, I will add you to this.

Flag Post

Temple, love the aoe damage upgrade. It also damages ninjas as long as there are other visible enemy nearby.

Flag Post

Cool, I will add you. I can’t believe no one has voted for den yet. Den is my favorite.

Flag Post

den because it may be slow but it does alot o damage

Flag Post

Yay, a vote for den! I will be sure to add you to the list.

Flag Post

I think it is largely based on the situation. The constant fire temple is good for a guaranteed source of damage and no reload time, but has poor damage. The crypt is good at dealing heavy damage in a burst at the begining of a wave, but has a slow reload time. The den is the most well rounded, dealing decent damage at a steady rate. I think in general the den wins, because of this balance.

Flag Post

crypt because it can deal massive damage and freeze and fear people. The long range makes up for the slow reload time. but a temple is good at the start to quickly make ninjas vanish so they reappear sooner.

Flag Post

Okay thanks for voting guys, I will add you to the list.

Flag Post

The Crypt, because of its magnificent fear effect on bosses, is supreme to other towers.

Flag Post

Okay, I will add you.

Flag Post

Temple just because I remember those annoying Ninja……

Flag Post

Crypt, overall is the best. This is because you can easily mass build them, and not have a big decline in experience. A crypt gains experience whenever a shot is fired (even if it ultimately never hits the enemy), so you can have a bunch of crypts fire their 3 shots at a 1 hp enemy and have them all get xp. Temples and dens, on the other hand (unless the den is upgraded to a ballista den, which requires exp), have an instant fire time, so they must have an enemy in range that they can deal damage to for xp to come in. That 1 hp enemy doesn’t give a comparable amount of experience. Also they have really good special effects, including freeze to have a chance for dealing with ninjas. While the other towers are certainly usable, mass crypts is more powerful due to the experience advantage.

The temple gets an honorable mention, because aoe temples are good in some positions (especially high ground) and as an instant mana source.

Flag Post

Crypt. Because Mass Chilling Crypt = Boss.

Flag Post

Ok, I will add you all.

Flag Post

I would say that Crypts are the best towers in the game (due to fear), but Dens are my favorite. The Catapult Den is by far the most damaging tower in the game, and you gotta love the triple ’splosions.

Flag Post

I think all are good at different times but my favourite has to be crypt. Becuase of it powerful abilities and all encompasing range.

Flag Post

Well i think that there is no right answer cause they are all balanced the den has medium damage and fire rate the crypt has low fire rate but high damage and the temple, is crypt switched around so that concludes the answerr so the only thing you could be saying is actually what are peoples FAVORITE tower which is the temple, just because I like constant damage.

Flag Post

den beacuse its easy to upgrade and balista can 1 hit kill lvl 1 ninjas

Flag Post

Crypt, because of it’s Chilling ability.

Then Temple, because of both abilities

Then Den, because of the explosive arrows