3D racer (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

This forum is about 3D racer, a 3D racing game by me. :P
Website: http://i-m.co/benedanika/3D_racer/

 
Flag Post

Why no 1 replying!?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by benedanika:

Why no 1 replying!?

People probably saw the website you’ve linked to and immediately went elsewhere.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NeilSenna:
Originally posted by benedanika:

Why no 1 replying!?

People probably saw the website you’ve linked to and immediately went elsewhere.

lol

 
Flag Post

What are you going to name it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

What are you going to name it?

3D racer

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

:(

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. That doesn’t mean they should say them though. Nor does it mean you can call them names based on their opinions.

Furthermore, let the posts come in by themselves. If your game is good it will attract attention by itself and you won’t need to ask why no one is talking about it. Maybe ask for feedback or ways to improve your game and then implement it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

:(

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. That doesn’t mean they should say them though. Nor does it mean you can call them names based on their opinions.

Furthermore, let the posts come in by themselves. If your game is good it will attract attention by itself and you won’t need to ask why no one is talking about it. Maybe ask for feedback or ways to improve your game and then implement it.

In school I written how I’ll improve it xD

 
Flag Post

why no comments?

 
Flag Post

WTF!!!

 
Flag Post

Update is coming after CraftMiner’s survival test 1 release.

 
Flag Post

Hey please give it an other name “3D racer” is a stupid name…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by luigiOK20:

Hey please give it an other name “3D racer” is a stupid name…

It isn’t. It’s gonna be a racer game and 3D game. That’s why it’s “3D racer”. Go to my channel and look that there’s a tech test but nothing else. N`00b

 
Flag Post

Yes it is a stupid name call of duty isnt named 3D shooter…. dumb…..

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator