halo vs mass defect vs star wars

13 posts

Flag Post

1.Halo
2.mass defect
3.star wars

Flag Post

Hmmm… You’re profile picture, if THAT’S any indication to what this thread is, I don’t know what is.

Flag Post

no it has nothing to do with this post but are you a pro gamer

Flag Post

but you have a picture of korra

Flag Post

first of all, it’s mass effect, not mass defect.
second, as for which is better as a game? no idea. I’ve only played a few of the star wars games.

As for which would win in a fight? probably mass effect. But only if my limited knowledge of that universe is correct and they use planet-sized ships on a regular basis. Star-wars may have a death star or two, but an entire fleet of mobile planets could probably overwhelm the shields on those death stars, and halo “glassing” could conceivably be treated as a minor nuissance. That’s assuming halo actually CAN glass planets without too much effort, something on which I have my doubts.

However, my entire argument falls apart if I’m wrong and mass effect has only a couple of planet-sized ships.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skyman129:
2.mass defect

eye c wut u dun did thare … again.

Flag Post

I prefer mass effect or star wars over halo.

Flag Post

Star Trek.

Flag Post

Lexx

Flag Post

halo vs mass efect
star wars would lose to mass efect

Flag Post
Originally posted by skyman129:

halo vs mass efect
star wars would lose to mass efect

Well, if star wars>halo, and mass effect>starwars, i would think that mass effect>halo. Given the weapon advancements, sheild technology, and the huge space advantage, i think it would be a clear winner.

Flag Post

Since this whole thing got bumped already…

Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Star Trek.

Heh…

If it’s an all-out war with morality thrown out the window, then mass effect would have a rather narrow window of opportunity to devastate the federation.

If they take too long, the federation will produce a bunch of genesis devices, or make a deal with the borg.

Say, what sort of sheilding do mass effect ships have, anyways? No, not raw power dissipation, sophistication: do they have even a chance of stopping a transphasic torpedo, or did nobody bother to take the technology very far because of how easy it is for another mass effect ship to overwhelm a sheild with brute force (thus relying on mass to survive)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator