Final Fantasy Tactics RULES!

11 posts

Flag Post

This has to be the best Final Fantasy EVER!

Flag Post

Wot is your fave class, character or monster?

Flag Post

I give you one guess.

Flag Post

My favorite class has to be Monk and Ninja.
Favorite character is T.G. Cid. He’s just so overpowered.
When it comes down to monster, I prefer having a Red Chocobo.

Flag Post

I could play that game with my eyes closed.

Try Fire Emblem.

Flag Post

FFT is honestly my favorite game on the PS1 and arguably console game ever. Yes, Sid is the best character, but my favorite has to be Beowulf. Best class is, hands down, a samurai with high bravery(1% chance to be hit). That game is beyond epic.

Flag Post

T.G. Cid lives up to his name. By far the best Cid ever. I wish we could see him in a few other games. How amazing would it have been if he made it into Dissidia?

Flag Post

By far the most fun I ever had playing FFT was throwing out all the overpowering X Knight characters (Cid, Agrias, Meliadoul, etc) and playing a party of Ramza and a bunch of generics.

It still wasn’t very hard, compared to say, Tactics Ogre or Fire Emblem, but it was a lot more fun than waltzing through the second half of the game with my eyes closed because the developers got bored and put in an overpowered monster of a character.

Flag Post

ive got it on vba

Flag Post

Best game ever :D

I posted a couple of videos on youtube (account name: darkmistkpo) of me beating wiegraf/velius on the 1 on 1 battle with ramza, kicked his ass with yell and accumulate :P

Flag Post

they should add this game to this sight