Ever had a tearjerking moment when playing a game?

30 posts

Flag Post

The title says it all.

Flag Post

I was playing COD, and got really attached to my character. I was so upset when he died the first time :(

Then he came back to life and I was so happy, but then he died again and it felt even worse :( :(

That kept happening and some other people on the game laughed at me for crying, so I set fire to my Xbox and only play flash games now.

Flag Post

Bioshock had some great emotional moments. Portal 1 and Portal 2, and the Half Life series also have incredible stories with some sad moments.

Flag Post

I got attached to the main character in the Xenosaga series, and spoiler alert when I had to fight her in the last game it kinda made me sad because she’s been your friend throughout the whole series and then she attacks you. She’ll even attack KOS-MOS.

Flag Post

portal 2 ending, i probibly would have cried if i didn’t see it before hand >.< (oh and i’m not a cryer, i have never seen a movie that made me close to crying, that was as close as i’ve gotten)

Flag Post

Mass Effect 1’s ending.

Flag Post

Game: Halo: Reach
Level: Long Night of Solace
Description: The end of this level. Jorge-052 throws Spartan-B312 off of the Covenant Super-carrier towards the planet Reach. Jorge does this to save Noble Six and prevent him from arguing about his decision to manually set of the makeshift slip-space bomb. While Six is caught in Reach’s orbit, Jorge activates the bomb, destroying the Super-carrier and himself, believing that he has nobly thwarted the Covenant’s invasion of Reach.

Flag Post

Ending of Kingdom Hearts, of course!
That was the most upsetting, thus far.
And The Company Of Myself was pretty sad as well ~

Flag Post
Originally posted by FroMan:

Game: Halo: Reach
Level: Long Night of Solace
Description: The end of this level. Jorge-052 throws Spartan-B312 off of the Covenant Super-carrier towards the planet Reach. Jorge does this to save Noble Six and prevent him from arguing about his decision to manually set of the makeshift slip-space bomb. While Six is caught in Reach’s orbit, Jorge activates the bomb, destroying the Super-carrier and himself, believing that he has nobly thwarted the Covenant’s invasion of Reach.

But in honor he was one of the few humans ever to destroy a Super carrier, but it was sad to think you just saved your home planet, and maybe the whole Human race.

Flag Post

If tears caused by hate: Minecraft when a creeper explodes at you in a huge cavern while you were so dumb you forgot to put diamonds into a chest.

If tears caused by sadness: I don’t know, probably BioShock 2 and Crysis 2. Didn’t cry in either of them but they were quite emotional.

Flag Post

When I lost my save file for Agony: The Portal without getting either hard badge.

Flag Post

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Click here

After saving London, Professor Layton discovers that his companion, Celeste, is actually Claire, his long lost girlfriend, who was teleported ten years into the future during a time machine accident. However, her presence had become unstable and would soon send her back in time to the moment of her death when the time machine exploded, leading the time travel scientist, Dimitri, to try to find a way to save her but to no avail. Accepting her fate, Claire has a tearful final reunion with Layton before bidding farewell disappearing back to her time.

Flag Post

Me sad because in HL2:Episode 1, those meanies take Dog. D:

Originally posted by bjjdude:

portal 2 ending, i probibly would have cried if i didn’t see it before hand >.< (oh and i’m not a cryer, i have never seen a movie that made me close to crying, that was as close as i’ve gotten)

You cried because you found out Chell won or Cave Johnson died or the Moon is Portal-able or what?

Flag Post

The only one I can really remember right now is the Neutral ending for Bioshock 2. That is very sad setting wise and exactly what happens.

Flag Post

The Company of Myself.

Flag Post

Definitely Heavy Rain. That game has some tear jerking moments and they’re phenomenal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

Definitely Heavy Rain. That game has some tear jerking moments and they’re phenomenal.

I really want that game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:
Originally posted by Beny071:

I really want that game!

I suggest you get it. It’s one of the best game on the PS3 if you ask me.

Flag Post

Eli Vance’ dead Half Life 2 Episode 2
Heavy Rain almost the whole game long

Flag Post

Some of the Thousand Years of Dreams stories in Lost Odyssey had me so close to blubbing like a babby. I’m not usually one for getting emotional at games;
Harvesting Adam from little orphaned tots? No probs. Sephiroth getting all stabby on Aeris? Not a quiver.
But after watching these little vignettes,I was definitely teetering on the edge! All through some brilliant use of text and soft background sounds.

Flag Post

Halo 3. “Wake me when you need me”.

sobs uncontrollably

Flag Post

Never, and I’ve played alot.

Flag Post

Ending of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII…need I say more?

Flag Post

Ethan’s death scene in Advent Rising.

Flag Post

Street fighter 1991 ending.