Epic War 2: All 3 Boss Walkthroughs & Achievement List page 11

257 posts

Flag Post

has someone already done this or finished the game using mankind? tell me its not ME! haha! I just found this game and played for 3 days and finished it off without using other races! yeah glitch or maybe there is a technique eh! too bad cant video it but indeed i finished it off with mankind no using of other races

Flag Post

i just played this game… has anyone finished this yet??? using mankind… I did and im just finishing it off now :)

no unlocking of other races I just been very persistent. it seems like i still have the game in me!!!

To finish it off means dont use land troops and thats what you guys are all right… and that stops GP.

Ill save a screendump :)

Flag Post

I can also give a talk through from beginning til end no use of any skills. I only did when I was competing with the boses and mini bosses :) I usually beat them just by the tower and massive swordsmen :)

Flag Post

Help! Level 7 arrows of frost suck :/ im spamming arrows and also paladins but they keep dying from the elf freezing guys

Flag Post

a little tip will help
P.S i play on armour games

Flag Post

help meh Tassel im stuck on level 8..

Flag Post

i suck i cant beat lvl 6… help … Well this is what u do mistermcstevo just upgrade barrack and above archery till u have a wizard and paladins then just use like 5 paladins and spam wizards make sure there is always a few paladins on the stage. Hope this helped