Epic War 2: All 3 Boss Walkthroughs & Achievement List page 3

257 posts

Flag Post

Thanks 4 the achievements guide tass.
umm…. bump

Flag Post

it took you 8 mins i sent one titan and around 5 archers and 3 cannons and beat it in what 4 min?

Flag Post

Yeah, badge are out, this thread will be getting a lot more attention.

Flag Post

Woah talk about many youtube videos to watch. What can I say?! It’s great and thanks for the walkthrough.

Flag Post

Thanks all for your help still trying to unlock those angels. Very time consuming.

Flag Post

Are you going to create a walkthrough for it all?

Flag Post

Level 18 : The King of Hell really dislikes angels, that’s why he’s groundpounding while playing humans (or playing elves with two angel knights).
And I wanna play more, where’s the second map after beating the King of Hell ??? :-)

Flag Post

I’m currently fighting Lord of Hell, and I’m using 4 angels with 4 guardians (elf) and he doesn’t seem to be pounding. (btw I’m murdering this guy :D)

Flag Post

I know this sounds laughable but i need help with Chapter 7. After i mass swarm and nearly topple the enemy (elf) castle, they counterattack with like 10 guys in heavy armor and long swords (elven paladins?) which pushes back my entire army and wipes my castle in 10 seconds. How do i handle this chapter? Thanks

Flag Post

how do I do the second acheivments?

Flag Post

how do I do the second acheivments

Flag Post

for most levels, the standard strategy is build up to 9999 mana, summon red dragon and lots of paladins. save mana, summon 2nd red dragon and then pwn the other map. fire arrows and adjust accordingly. =)

Flag Post

something that i found to be effective is to summon tons of totems once you have the max mana. they stay close to your castle, especially in the later levels. you can summon 20-30 without them even moving much. they provide ample backup for your arrows, and once you have as much as you want, send some riders and cannons. i was able to do this, and keep close to max mana. send out the angel, and watch the enemy die.

Flag Post

i’m about half way through the game and i just want to know if i can upgrade other races that i may not have unlocked yet

Flag Post

I think elves are the best becuase of their slowing attacks.

Flag Post

Don’t know if anyone else has said this but I thought I’d throw in my two cents. Press zero ‘0’ on your map and it’ll auto fire all arrows, elemental or not.

Flag Post

@watisit
First get max mana then spend it all on pallys and siege weapons. It should kill the enemy castle before the super wave comes out. If not just let them advance far enough for your arrows to hit them and then stall them with hobbits and knights. After the wave is dead you can proceed with killing the castle.

Flag Post

i used bombermen rather than knights for the strong waves, they always get close range for me and when they explode they deal a lot of damage and send them back a bit, just enough time to save some of your castles hp if they get close

Flag Post

I didn’t bother to get suicide bombers till later. And when I did decide to use them they usually died before they got close enough. x_x

Although they are life savers when your being rushed by goblins and hobbits in the early parts of levels 16 and 17. Dunno about 18 (haven’t tried it yet X_X).

Flag Post

Healing units do not seem like they are working properly. I have an Elf Healer that has been healing a Dryad for several minutes and has been at 284/360 for the whole time.

Flag Post

1 thing i forgot 2 mention, i still lost :P but i lasted longer with them, any definite way of beating level 7? i managed 2 get the castle down 2 half its hp then 10 of (not sure what theyr’e called) those elves with massive swords came out followed by about 20 archers and a few catapults.

Flag Post

The key is to get your Maximum Mana high. The higher it is the faster your Mana regenerates. Try only using and upgrading arrows in the beginning. If some units get past your arrows send a Dwarf or two. Dwarf attacks hit multiple enemies. When your Max Mana is high, spam Knights, Cannons, and/or Wizards.

Flag Post

i’ll try that now, thx

Flag Post

i lost :( they sent an even bigger wave but thx anyway

Flag Post

How high did you get your Max Mana to?