Every FF after VI I
Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror I
Lego Batman I
QWOP I
Minecraft I
Bubsy 3D I
ET for Atari I

Flag Post

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES. It was rather lacking.

Flag Post

Ehem. I repeat: Minecraft; because its fanboys are a swarm of eight-year-old autists who constantly spam about every update/server/rumour/creepypasta/etc that spawns from their shitty game.

Flag Post

Not sure about all of these 8bit games. I don’t get it!

Flag Post

Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties. Just….. Hey, you asked for worst, i’m not liable for any vomit stains from those of you daring enough to look it up.

Flag Post

QWOP IS IMPOSSIBRUUUUUU!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Ehem. I repeat: Minecraft; because its fanboys are a swarm of eight-year-old autists who constantly spam about every update/server/rumour/creepypasta/etc that spawns from their shitty game.

Not sure why you hate minecraft for its fans. If you dislike the game, fair enough, but if you judge a game by its fans, then CoD and LoL, two games that have hundreds of millions of players, are the worst of all time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kahuna_Ratchet:

Not sure why you hate minecraft for its fans. If you dislike the game, fair enough, but if you judge a game by its fans, then CoD and LoL, two games that have hundreds of millions of players, are the worst of all time.

Yes, they’re both quite bad. However, they both seem to be rather self-contained. While Minecraft fans insist on spamming every site they stumble upon with Minecraft advertising and such.

Flag Post

Updated!

Flag Post

I like the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rann13:

I like the game.

Same, I like the game a lot. Once you get past the annoying fanboys, it’s not bad.

Flag Post

QWOP

Flag Post

Survivor (based on the TV show) is the worst ever.

Flag Post

Probably Half-Life. It has aged very poorly, and the mechanics just do not “work” anymore. The game lacks any storyline, the voice acting is pitiful, all the sound effects are on par with the Atari, the storyline makes no sense at all, it is far too short and easy, the enemies lack variety and a decent AI, the game is far too long and hard, the puzzles are impossible without a walkthrough, there are far too many pointless weapons, and on top of all that the multiplayer doesn’t even work. I’m still angry that Gabe Newell scammed me on this game, and I hope you will read this so you know how horrible it was.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by wreckgar39:
Originally posted by Beny071:

Dare I say Skyrim. Overrated as balls

This.

True, but over-rated =/= worst.

But then it lets you down, lowering your opinion of it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PvZpro:

i played a BUNCH of sh**ty games, but the worst has to be the simpsons: treehouse of horror (gameboy color)

HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS!?!?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by coderTrav:
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

E.T. for the Atari! Why do you think they buried all of the copies of the game in the New Mexico desert?

That wasn’t a rumor?

That….Wasn’t a rumor.

Flag Post

Updated again

Flag Post

What the hell is Skryrim?

Flag Post

I would say “Plumbers don’t wear ties”, But that’s not even a game, just a ****ing slideshow where you pick a choice occasionally.

My vote for worst game is on Big Rigs, It’s an unfinished, abysmal pile of S***

Flag Post

G.R.A.W. I just hated that game so much…

Flag Post

H….h.ow can you say that? or do you mean half life 1…..

Originally posted by Cizinec:

Probably Half-Life. It has aged very poorly, and the mechanics just do not “work” anymore. The game lacks any storyline, the voice acting is pitiful, all the sound effects are on par with the Atari, the storyline makes no sense at all, it is far too short and easy, the enemies lack variety and a decent AI, the game is far too long and hard, the puzzles are impossible without a walkthrough, there are far too many pointless weapons, and on top of all that the multiplayer doesn’t even work. I’m still angry that Gabe Newell scammed me on this game, and I hope you will read this so you know how horrible it was.

Flag Post

Take back vote for QWOP.

Vote for Infectonator 2.

Flag Post

Am I one of the few people who actually beat QWOP? :3

I vote for Call of Duty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

Minecraft

So over-rated.

Come at me fanboys!

I am not pleased D: