The Worst game ever (Poll) page 4

90 posts

Flag Post

Why don’t I see World of Warcraft on that list?

Flag Post

Runescape, end of discussion, close this topic :P

Flag Post

I want to say ’ almost every XBLA indie game ’ but I can’t choose just one.

Instead, I’ll say Just Dance. It’s the leech of the gaming world, stealing attention and sales from other, more accompished and original titles.

Flag Post

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Flag Post
Originally posted by pufffball:

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

a certain angry nerd would agree!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

Probably Half-Life. It has aged very poorly, and the mechanics just do not “work” anymore. The game lacks any storyline, the voice acting is pitiful, all the sound effects are on par with the Atari, the storyline makes no sense at all, it is far too short and easy, the enemies lack variety and a decent AI, the game is far too long and hard, the puzzles are impossible without a walkthrough, there are far too many pointless weapons, and on top of all that the multiplayer doesn’t even work. I’m still angry that Gabe Newell scammed me on this game, and I hope you will read this so you know how horrible it was.

You’re dead to me.

But back on topic, Daikatana makes everything else look like solid gold in quality. I beat that game. I’m not sure why or how.

Flag Post

Cesaraurado:
Minecraft

So over-rated.

Come at me fanboys!

Meh. Everyone has their own opinion. I love Minecraft, but Im not going to argue with you. You dont have to play it if you hate it.

Flag Post

Love how Daikatana is on the top of the list. I don’t vote for it, though.
Minecraft is a good game, but it’s way too overrated. Although, you can use it to create some goddamn masterpieces. So I don’t vote for it, either.

My vote goeees to “Every FF after VI”.

Flag Post

Vote Skyrim III For Worst Game Evah.

Flag Post

Hey guys, lets play a crappy 2-d pixel game, which apparently does exist! We can build crappy houses which serve no use at all, then destroy them minutes later! Or, we could fight monsters, which explode once you touch them, dealing no damage what so ever, and even destroying the surrounding blocks! If that isn’t fun enough, we could always use mods, which show that the game is so bad that it needs mods to be fun! Better yet, you can customize your character (not), who apparently has three pixels for an eyeball. Finally, if you act now, you can get all of this exciting action-packed action for the low cost of however much Minecraft costs. And, if you call within the next five minutes we will sent you this bonus pack free! This includes >no replay value (no shops, upgrades, levels) >horrid graphics (my pet turtle went blind because of the graphics) >overall crappy gameplay (have you ever seen someone die, or do anything except digging around/building a ‘house’?)
/end sarcasm :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

Hey guys, lets play a crappy 2-d pixel game, which apparently does exist! We can build crappy houses which serve no use at all, then destroy them minutes later! Or, we could fight monsters, which explode once you touch them, dealing no damage what so ever, and even destroying the surrounding blocks! If that isn’t fun enough, we could always use mods, which show that the game is so bad that it needs mods to be fun! Better yet, you can customize your character (not), who apparently has three pixels for an eyeball. Finally, if you act now, you can get all of this exciting action-packed action for the low cost of however much Minecraft costs. And, if you call within the next five minutes we will sent you this bonus pack free! This includes >no replay value (no shops, upgrades, levels) >horrid graphics (my pet turtle went blind because of the graphics) >overall crappy gameplay (have you ever seen someone die, or do anything except digging around/building a ‘house’?)

You’re pretty darn ignorant because you are false around all points. First, the graphics style is intentional, and if you actually played the game you’d know it isn’t bad. I could go on, but I doubt you’ll even see this post.

Flag Post

i’ve never played minecraft but i don’t think minecraft works around a “point” or a “storyline”… its a sandbox game… its also “pixlated”…

Flag Post

Btw people, you can choose every game you want, you dont have to choose one from the list, and responding to someone who said “Minecraf II and Skyrim II aren’t real games” with the II and stuff i mean how many votes that game has

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

id have to go with half-life. it is far too short, the storyline isnt explored to a satisfactory level, and the weapons are dull and unoriginal.

QFL

Copyright 2012-2013.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatypusMan:
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

You’re pretty darn ignorant because you are false around all points. First, the graphics style is intentional, and if you actually played the game you’d know it isn’t bad. I could go on, but I doubt you’ll even see this post.

1. No duh they are intentional.. Im saying that its such a bad idea I didn’t know it existed
2. No duh I haven’t played the game…
3. You were right, I DIDNT see your post… :| creep