Uber Space Shooter Sneak Peak

10 posts

Flag Post

La de da!

http://jiggmin.com/Uber%20Space%20Shooter%206.html

Maybe going to that link will DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER, or maybe it will just give you a sneak peak of my latest game. Your call.

Flag Post

WOw long time no see…..hi jigg…. 2nd :P….lol

Flag Post

Really uber-awesome!

Flag Post

Great game!

Flag Post

Has anyone managed to beat it yet? Too easy? Too hard?

Flag Post

WOW. Yeah I beat it… It was rreeeeaaaallllyyyyy awesome. I LOVES IT.

Flag Post

Not working for me.

Flag Post

yeah I beat it too, and it’s reeaally good!! The health is maybe a bit too leniant? Nearer the start, I had no idea what was going on, and was getting hit all over the place… and then even once I was getting into it more, I still managed to get myself hit a fair bit xD and when the blades came.. I was getting hit like no tomorrow =/ and somehow… I survived and managed to complete the game first try lol. It came up with some script error when I won =/ thought the game was crashing, then the game went white for a bit.. and then it came up with end screen. Great game anyways!!

Flag Post

Yeah the white thing kinda scared me but I think it was the middle thingy exploding. Also, there are two bars the sheild and the health. I was confused at first as well and I almost died in the level with the bombs but than I figured it all out… Anyway it might be too easy if everyone are finishing the game first try :p

Flag Post

lol yeah… I didn’t even figure out what the bars ment xD I figured that… the… light blue one? might be weapon power =/ I have no idea tbh. You got a really nice score by the way!! Or maybe mine was just really pathetic lol (wouldn’t be surprised), but I really can’t be bothered to try and beat it hehe