Flag Post

i say the smart test by me… not really it have to say

portal:the flash version

Flag Post

yea, thats a pretty good game

Flag Post

DTD!

Starfighter?

I also think this has been done too many times, although I don’t remember standings…

Good luck!

Flag Post

i need ONE GAME

Flag Post

super crazy guitar maniac deluxe 2

Flag Post

fold!! =0

Flag Post

TBC. I think that’s what’s its called. Just look in the front page, its the one made by Armor Games and jmtb02.

Flag Post

retron it’s TBA

Flag Post

Last Stand, or SCGMD2.

Flag Post

yeah TBA is good

but no high score API!

Flag Post

dolphin olympics 2

dtd does not even deserve a vote

Flag Post

Silly discussion. Kongregate already has a ratings app.

But what the hell: Caravaneer.

Flag Post

Dtd is the worst game. That 3d logic 2 is way better. Boomshine is better then dtd by far.

Flag Post

DTD is the worst game” has got to be the most amusing recurring joke I’ve heard in recent memory. High five, dude!

Flag Post

No really, tivealydoc beleives that. I think he is both a complainer and bipolar, which basically amounts to any game that is good, has a badge, but is slightly difficult he randomly gives it a one, and for a game that is nearly identical to it but worse without a badge and with mroe difficulty he gives a five. For example, he recently said SCGMD2 was awful, then gave me a link to a horribly laggy, slow moving, and totally strange GH wannabee game that had “notes” that did not at all match the song and said it was the best game ever.

Flag Post

I honestly really find DTD pretty boring.

Flag Post

DTD is not boring if you get into juggling and micro management… Its no wimpy game you can just play and master.

Flag Post

dtd is probally the most boring game on this website

Flag Post

Sprint, we understand you hate the game, I would bet you have made at least 50 posts about your hatred for it… Please stop, its becoming spam-ish.

I will say nothing further about DTD unless you do as well… Deal?

~~~Bradley

Flag Post

I agree. While I can’t stand DTD, I don’t spam about hating it. I just think the game is a bit slow and complicated for my tastes.

Flag Post

I will admit it is slow if you let it, and it is easy to overflood your map trying to speed the game up, but I find it enjoyable, and extremely well made(besides the whole spawn creeps flying out of 1 place wide paths out of your maze part, that is just evil).

Meh.

Flag Post

I will admit that it is beyond high quality. Probably one of the highest quality flash games, period. Just not my type of game. That’s why I still gave it a three, even though I will probably never play the game again.

Flag Post

Point made. Extremly high quality, nice graphics (even if simplistic and re do able in paint, they are nice) and a ton of effort.

However, he seems to be getting lazy (his last website update was 4 months ago, ME WANT MULTIPLAYER STORYLINE CENTRIC DTD NOW!)

P.S: The bad grammar was intentional.
P.P.S: That means Post Script.
P.P.P.S: Annoyed yet?
P.P.P.P.S: Yes, there were mentions of multiplayer DTD.

Flag Post

I hope you don’t mean you don’t know about CC

www.casualcollective.com

Official site of MPDTD, milk, let me know if you need an Invite…