3-D logic 2...

37 posts

Flag Post

I need a walkthrough, who beat it? I only got to lvl 8. ;(

Flag Post

I’m at fourteen right now, need more time. I may be able to whip one up eventually.

Flag Post

It doesn’t really change…just rotates

Flag Post

Ooh, thanks for correcting me. Everbody was saying the levels were randomized >.>

Flag Post

I’m on 29. pretty hard. I have some pictures, levels 21-24. Maybe I’ll uplaod later.

Flag Post

I’m trapped on 23 it’s driving me crazy

Flag Post

cool… everyone deseves a cookie :) ;) ;P

Flag Post

I’m seriously stuck on 16. Was easing thru till this one. It’s probably incredibley simple.

Flag Post

anyone want to post 29? im one block away from beating it and cant see any other pathways

Flag Post

hey danger i noticed you got high ranks in Mountain Falls r u gonna sign up in the tourney?

Flag Post

hadnt really thought too much about it

Flag Post

ok this was suppose to be a thread for a 3d logic wlakthrough and instead everyone posts the lvls they can’t beat…

Flag Post

why not? I think you should, your ranked number 2 i think

Flag Post

oop sorry 2krelwop :( my bad

Flag Post

yea im on level 22…and its gotten to hard for me…id love a walkthrough for 22…

Flag Post

yeah johnbo i’m actually stuck on 10 but this is really mroe like a complain thread (And i’m making it a complaining about complaining thread =)

hehe new smiley idea :d licking my nose! lolz.

Flag Post

i’m stuck on 17 but even if a walkthrough comes out i won’t be useing it.

Flag Post

i deem this game impossible DX

Flag Post

go get a walkthrough elsirus if u think it so hard.

Flag Post

thats… why… im…here….?

Flag Post

So, since I’ve beaten all 30 levels, can I make fun of everybody in this thread?

(No, I don’t feel like making a walkthrough for this. But I figuring knowing that all the levels are doable is worthwhile.)

Flag Post

k well i thoght i’d write somthing of a guide no pics thogh. first things first hug the edge when two squars of the same color are both on the edge just stay right ot the edge and that will usually be right the other big thing is what i call wraping if it is possible to useing one color to wrap two other squares of the same color togeth in a box then try to do that… i know this guid sucks but… ya…

also if you can’t see anyway to beat the level i suggest to reffresh the game then go to that level because it will be rotated differently (usually) and for me that helped me find some of the answers.

Flag Post

i can get a guide but its from another website is that ok?

Flag Post

ppl, I made this to get a walktrough not to hear ppl complain…

Flag Post

i ddnt make this guide someone els did and the colours are swapped and cube is rotated so you have to figgure soem out yourself kinda