Black Ops 2: The most major dissapointment in video games.

83 posts

Flag Post

This game sucks…

Call Of Duty Black Ops is what I used to play. It was awesome. Then, when black ops 2 was going to be announced, I ALMOST SHAT MY PANTS. I WANTED TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF OF EXCITMENT! Then, when the game came out, I decided to give it a try. Then I wanted to jump off a building for other reasons.

First, I put the game on lower graphics. The game went smooth. Then, a cutscene before the first mission. LAGGED AS HELL.

Another, wtf? YOU CAN’T SKIP THE CUTSCENES? I couldn’t play the game. The campaign, I just quit after the first level’s cutscene. It was pointless, UNSKIPPABLE, and long, plus laggy. Multiplayer? I don’t wanna check. It’ll have 9 year olds like always. Seriously, there was only one con with MW2, and it was that when you started the campaign, you could not skip the long cutscene. Other than that, it was flawless. BUT to put that in a horrible game was nothing I’ve ever heard of…

Another, I preordered it so I could play Nuketown 2025. Guess what? ZOMBIES. YAYZ. Oh wait, wtf? I get 3 maps? Some pointless map, town, farm, and then thats it? Wheres Nuketown 2025? Did they scrap the idea? Wait, there’s NUKETOWN 2025 OH FUCK YEAH! Oh wait… IT’S LOCKED TO A PREORDERED CUSTOMER. NICE GOING, FALSE ADVERTISING. Okay, fine, town that shitty map. (plays random match) Oh, cmon… The loading bar is tooo big. It takes so long to play it. So, I waited for the dumb thing to slowly load. Then, what do I get? “SORRY. YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM BLACK OPS SERVER” I almost opened my mouth in surprise. Wtf. Why couldn’t it kick me BEFORE it loaded? WHY WHEN IT TOOK 1 HOUR AND 13 MINUTES TO LOAD JUST TO GET A DUMB POINTLESS MESSAGE?

I never seen the guns… because I couldn’t load a map. I tried solo zombies, THE MAPS HAD NO NAME FOR SOLO, YET THEY DID FOR MULTI? what… Oh cmon. It’s loading too slow for a FARM. Screw this.

If you see Black Ops 2… Just stick with Black Ops 1. It is better than this piece of crap.

Flag Post

There’s two types of Nuketown2025 in the game one were it comes in standard edition if you pre-order it, you get the multiplayer map of Nuketown. The other Nuketown comes in harden edition where it’s a zombie map, but if you pre-order harden you get both Nuketown → Nuketown2025/ and Nuketown Zombies.

Flag Post

ITT: My computer is a piece of shit and I want the half-assed story removed from my campaign mode entirely. /baww

Flag Post

Have you looked inside your game case? Noobtown 2025 should be accessed via a download code within. As per your “unskippable” cutscenes, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I can skip. Hell, it even pops up on screen with a skip button to press.

EDIT: I also just noticed how you referenced MW2 as flawless except for one unskippable cutscene. >.< Of course your views are going to be all out of whack if that’s how you think. There was like 200 flaws with MW2. I’m surprised these minor and avoidable ones you’re mentioning with Blops 2 are pissing you off so much.

Flag Post

I lol’d. From what I see, 90% of your complaints is about laggy cutscenes, laggy loading, slow loading, etc.

Are you sure you meet system requirements?

You look like a 9 year old kid from this rage…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I lol’d. From what I see, 90% of your complaints is about laggy cutscenes, laggy loading, slow loading, etc.

Are you sure you meet system requirements?

You look like a 9 year old kid from this rage…

My computer can handle Amnesia on meduim graphics. And I’m older than 9. (although I seem 9, I am not 9. I am just a 31 year old living in his mom’s basement who has an uncontrollable rage.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

Have you looked inside your game case? Noobtown 2025 should be accessed via a download code within. As per your “unskippable” cutscenes, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I can skip. Hell, it even pops up on screen with a skip button to press.

EDIT: I also just noticed how you referenced MW2 as flawless except for one unskippable cutscene. >.< Of course your views are going to be all out of whack if that’s how you think. There was like 200 flaws with MW2. I’m surprised these minor and avoidable ones you’re mentioning with Blops 2 are pissing you off so much.

I pressed every button during the bland, unneccesary scenes. Nothing. Happend.

Edit: What game case? I downloaded it over steam.

Flag Post

PLUS:

If you think I have this for the Xbox 360 or the PS3… You’re an idiot. I’m obviously (lag in Consoles? Shit doesn’t happen) playing on the PC.

Flag Post

Amnesia :
- Windows Xp/Vista/7
- 2 GHz CPU
- 1 or 2 Gb RAM (depending of the OS),
- GeForce 6 / ATI Radeon HD GPU

Shit OPS II :
- Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7
- Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz CPU
- 2Gb 32-bit OS / 4Go 64-bit OS
- Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB GPU

Yea, totally the same uh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

PLUS:

If you think I have this for the Xbox 360 or the PS3… You’re an idiot. I’m obviously (lag in Consoles? Shit doesn’t happen) playing on the PC.

You didn’t even mention it in your post, lag does happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sygnano:

Amnesia :
- Windows Xp/Vista/7
- 2 GHz CPU
- 1 or 2 Gb RAM (depending of the OS),
- GeForce 6 / ATI Radeon HD GPU

Shit OPS II :
- Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7
- Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz CPU
- 2Gb 32-bit OS / 4Go 64-bit OS
- Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB GPU

Yea, totally the same uh.

I meant that Shit Ops 2 had no reason to lag; a cutscene went smooth as fuck. Did another cutscene have to lag?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hedgie1:
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

PLUS:

You didn’t even mention it in your post, lag does happen.

Well, it doesn’t lag in campaigns; consoles only lag while playing Online via Online Connection or Xbox live. It can’t happen in singleplayer.

Flag Post

Yes, it can.

Flag Post

Why would you want to skip the cutscenes of the campaign? That’s the whole point of the campaign, to understand the story. It’s also half of the fun to see how the game plays out knowing the plot.

Flag Post

At this point, I feel like this guy is trolling…

Flag Post

Honestly, I blame the disapointment on your PC. The game isn’t half-bad, in fact, i think it’s one of the best Call of Duty’s yet. The lagginess is MOST LIKELY do your computer’s graphics card. If you want to play PC games at their best, I recomend getting an actual gaming PC. Gaming PC’s have the best technology, in terms of graphics and power, so I would recommend getting yourself one of those. Then, the skipping cutscenes is completley doable, a little notification should tell you that a certain button (key) skips the cutscene. Wait, if it’s an in-game (The player is in control) cutescene, of course it won’t be able to skip, but if it’s an actual cutscene(You’re just watching) you should be able to skip it. Lastly, yes, Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 are two completley different things. So, the game isn’t bad at all, just blame it on your computer’s graphics card.

Flag Post

What the hell…

Flag Post

I have played a lot of Black Ops (highest prestige) but i knew when i heard BO2 would be future theme it would be shit. I usally join other peaples live streams and watch youtubers play BO, but now with BO2 i dont think its fun anymore.

Flag Post

grow up

Flag Post

Laggy? Well, I guess that means you’re playing it on a PC. Well, that means you’re computer is a piece of shit and those are the worst reasons why it’s a dissapointment.

Flag Post

I am not in total awe with the game but I don’t hate it with a vengeance. Relax.

Flag Post

Ok let me get some things clear.
1.You are playing on the PC probably and your computer does not meet the system requirements.Amnesia is in no way comparable with BO2 when it comes at graphics.Also I don’t know any person that waits more than 5 minutes(if he has a very slow connection) to enter a multiplayer sesion,that means one thing.You don’t have a gaming computer.
2.I don’t get it why do you want to skip the cutscenes of the campaign,i mean,don’t you play the campaign for the story?Ok maybe the story is crap but then why do you play it?Anyway let’s say you want to skip the cutscenes.You can do that.There should be a notification in the right corners(don’t remember which corner) that tells you what button to press.
3.The multiplayer has some good things.The guns are more balanced than the guns in MW3.The score streak system is interesting and the Creat A Class system is different.This is an opinion.Others might say something else about the multiplayer but in my opinion it’s the best COD.
4.Nuketown 2025 Zombies edition was in the HARDENED EDITION not the normal one.
That is all.

Flag Post

The COD series is notorious for pumping crap games with an apparent lack of effort. No offense, but what the hell did you expect this game to be like?

Flag Post

heh… i Think the problem is in ur pc. Sorry for replying on such an old thread

Flag Post

Well, sadly but CoD series mostly sucks after first Modern Warfare.