If you'll don't know PR3 released long time ago

5 posts

Flag Post

So how bout I do the basic talk so here goes…

Anyways I’m sure some of you’ll know or don’t know at all, but PR3 (Platform Racing 3) released way back since I have no idea what year. I know all you dying fans we’re dying just to see the game on kong, which I have no Idea why it is not impleented here, I know you PR2 players who have always dreamt about it want to play it. To honestly say the truth it’s pretty quite and there isn’t much activity in the game only a handfull of players actually play the game so I want to give a sort of “Shoutout” to those who want to play the game itself.

So here is the link at first hand to play the game:
http://www.sparkworkz.com/platformracing3/

REMEMBER DONT ASK ME WHY THEY DIDN’T RELEASE IT ON KONG IT WAS THE DEVS DECISION!

Anyways a few questions youll might have:

Q: Are the PR2 controls same as PR3
A: Yes indeed

Q:New Stuff?
A: That is a yes

Q: Status of game?
A: From what I hear still beta .-.

Q: Better level editor?
A: Yes, WAY BETTER

Few simple questions youll might have in fun, as a fellow kong player im kinda getting lonely with a small amount of players in the game once again

the link:
http://www.sparkworkz.com/platformracing3/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kuzelwatt:

Q: Status of game?
A: From what I hear still beta .-.

So it’s not released.

Flag Post

This again?

some

I am sure 95% of the PR players know it.

I have no idea what year.

I know all you dying fans

Yeah, as if that game will ever get more than 30 ‘fans’.

which I have no Idea why it is not impleented here

I’ve said this in the previous thread, and I’ll say it again. Jiggmin didn’t have enough money for the development of PR3, so, he took money from sparkworkz in exchange that he should have the game on their site, and they would do the artwork. Jiggmin agreed. You’re welcome.

who want to play the game itself.

Everyone who wants to play that game is playing it. I hope you finally realize the general opinion of that game by people.

REMEMBER DONT ASK ME WHY THEY DIDN’T RELEASE IT ON KONG IT WAS THE DEVS DECISION!

Did you even check back on your previous thread?

From what I hear still beta .-.

Jiggmin is not gonna work on it anymore, all process on it has stopped, Jiggmin is creating PR4 and all process on that game has stopped. So, #foreverbeta

Yes, WAY BETTER

That’s just an opinion, why are you stating it like a fact?

Flag Post

Isn’t PR3 already released…?

Flag Post

PR4 is currently being developed.