Youtube

10 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys (and girls)

im a new youtuber and i am working very hard on my youtube channel to make it as enjoyable as possible

right now i am doing a lets play of Pokemon black and white 2. i also do commentaries on games like Call of duty, but i also make tips and tricks when i can
i also take game suggestions from anyone and i always reply to messages and comments
Please check my channel out and maybe even subscribe :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmensis It means alot to me :D

Flag Post

Seriously? None likes advertisers. Just because you want people to subscribe, it won’t happen. You just can’t ask for Subscribes. You have to earn them by making breath-taking, badass motherfucking videos and you’ll get them. Also, asking for Subscribors is really going to do the opposite of what you want; they will NOT subscribe to you.

Flag Post

^ What this guy said. Almost no one will subscribe to you if you ask for them.

Flag Post

I’m surprised you didn’t get flamed on by butt hurts yelling “this isn’t general gaming!”

Flag Post

I am actually subscribing, dont be so hard, he has no other way to do it!

Flag Post

I am not going to subscribe because I don’t really watch those types of videos…

But people, you do understand self-promoting is how you become big on your own, right? I don’t mind if he does it… but, if you want subscribers, you gotta make quality videos. So do that. But I do get if he asks for subscribers, they won’t. If you want to self-promote, ask people to critique your videos, not to sub you.

Flag Post

Well I think that is a good idea saying

Flag Post

do a lets play for half-life that game is really good

Flag Post

If anyone has watched Syndicate, he has advertised before plus it a forum called Youtube, what do you expect! Subsccribe or hate: www.Youtube.com/users/GamerPaak

Flag Post
Originally posted by XO25:

I am actually subscribing, dont be so hard, he has no other way to do it!

Yeah, seriously. I’m well aware that perhaps making a thread asking for subscribers to ones youtube channel may be considered spam, but it’s ultimately not that big of a deal. Check out his channel, subscribe or don’t, and move on to another thread. No big deal.