[Super Monday Night Combat] How to use kongregate account

7 posts

Flag Post

I have been a long time SMNC and Kongregate player. I am glad to see SMNC coming to Kongregate. I already have the game installed and have an account. Is there a way to link my Kongregate account to that so that I can get the 10 points? I don’t know how you get the 10 points for playing it if you’re not installing it through kongregate.

Flag Post

Should be a way to link Steam and Kongregate :s

Flag Post

should be but how?

Flag Post

I got the 10 points by downloading this client and playing through it once. Also interesting to see the in-store items priced in Kreds. Guess I’ve got a use for my PowerUp points now!

Flag Post

yeah, I figured it out. There’s 2 separate SMNC games. You have to download and install the Kongregate version, not the Steam or some other version. This is rather annoying to have to have 2 copies of the same game installed. There should be some way to just link your account to the game I already have.

Flag Post

Also see this topic: http://forums.uberent.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=41390

Have fun playing SMNC!

Flag Post

But If Kogregate accounts and Steam could link then you shall be getting ready for Cash users.
From Both sides, from Steam to Kongregate.
Plus maybe has to do with some benefits playing it on Kong or something like that.