What are your thoughts on 3D Logic 2?

24 posts

Flag Post

do you like it more than the old, or do you like them both, or are you giving 2 a thumbs down? feel free to post as much as you want. XD

Flag Post

i find them pretty much the same only number 2 has a better backround and could you save game in number 1?

Flag Post

It’s pretty much the same apart from a change of theme, and the gray blocks are now transparent xP.

Although I haven’t played through it all, I’m assuming there’s more levels too, which would be cool :3.

Either way, I vote’d 5 after level 6, which was when I saw the new challenge :P.

Flag Post

This is supposed to be in games forum.

Flag Post

Nope Jindo, 30 in the old one, 30 in the new one. Although there could be unlockables, but I doubt that.

They’re right, it’s pretty much the same, although 2 seems to get harder earlier on. I personally prefer the first one, as I don’t really care for the story mode, or the new background, I liked it when it was simple.

Flag Post

Only 30 levels again!? D: I hope they’re different to the old ones >:O.

Flag Post

I think they are, although I can’t guarantee that. Like I said, it at least seems to get harder more quickly this time. And I’m not sure about the 30 levels, but that’s what I’ve heard around, plus the badge requires you to pass level 30.

Flag Post

I enjoyed it. I think it’s about on par functionality-wise as the first (which I think I’ve played through four times now), but graphically wise it’s much better. Some other minor aspects such as the colors being transparent when they don’t connect and sounds when connections are made/lost were a very welcome addition.

I think that if a 3rd were made, some new interesting ideas would have to be implemented. (Maybe 30 new levels with the “classic” setup, and 30 levels with new things/tricks)

Flag Post

I thnik that it needs a Level Editor! lol

Flag Post

It has a storyline. Amazing.

And it’s interesting to know that I’m stuck in the early levels. :(

Flag Post

New: Beautiful graphics. Pointless storyline.

Old: Everything.

Yet somehow I still love it enough to give it a 5 :/

Flag Post

I bet if a 3rd were made, the faces of the cubes would form pictures or something, and nothing else would change ;)

Flag Post

This is supposed to be in games forum.

O way to go kingkyd Screwing our forums up!! how could you?

Flag Post

I love it! I would also love an impossible badge, to beat it in less than 15 minutes.

Flag Post

Hm. It’s really nothing all THAT new to the 3D Logic game. It’s pretty much the same thing with a nice, new ambiance and a pretty spiffy ((Yes, I use the word spiffy. xO)) diploma at the end that’s currently tacked onto my wall right now. Nevertheless, it’s just a good game that really doesn’t seem to get old.

…basically…3D Logic + Ambiance + New Puzzles = 3D Logic II. Definitely still good stuff.

Flag Post

I thought it was a great game, I found the first lacking in difficulty, but this one is pretty trippy.
It looks brilliant, even if the looks don’t do anything, and the reflection and rotation of the levels makes it harder for people to cheat :D

Flag Post

i agree with kannushilink a level editor would be a good thing, and also, for the 3rd one, a puzzle with all 6 sides of the cube! thatd be really challenging!

Flag Post

also the reason why i didnt put this in the game forums is obvious. once i post something itll be off the 1st page in 10 minutes. i figures if i post here it wouldnt be so crowded. plus i mainly made this forum for the ideas a thoughts for future games and/or present ones, and not literally talking about the game(Exaple: How you beat level 17 is….)

Flag Post

also the reason why i didnt put this in the game forums is obvious. once i post something itll be off the 1st page in 10 minutes. i figures if i post here it wouldnt be so crowded. plus i mainly made this forum for the ideas a thoughts for future games and/or present ones, and not literally talking about the game(Exaple: How you beat level 17 is….)

That doesnt give you justification to post in the wrong place, you are not above the rules. If every person who selfishly wanted their thread to stay on top did that, there would be no forum organization. There is a games forum for a reason, use it.

Flag Post

it’s the evolution of the first part, the musik and the background, makes me play it again!!! it’s son nice

Flag Post

At the end of the game,you get this pwnage prinatable certificate

Preview of Pwnage Certificate

Flag Post

According to the introduction on jayisgames, both 3D Logic 1 and 2 are not original but just some cheap copy from a Shockwave game in 2005 or so.

Flag Post

Ok, 30 minutes, not 15.

Flag Post

It gives an option to toggle the “story”, all it is to me is an annoying caption before each level about a random colour and what it represents :(.

I’m just glad you can toggle it in the menu :3.

Also, this is based off of a game made some time back, but I still think the guy did an amazing job on making this :).