[Super Monday Night Combat] Game Issues

13 posts

Flag Post

Seeing as there is no error/technical issues thread. here is a place to express your technical concerns and seek out solutions.
whenever i start up the game, i click the supermnc icon. everything runs smoothly up until the game client decides to run, at that point it a window pops up telling me SuperMNCGameClient.exe has stopped working. is there any solution to this issue?

Flag Post

Is it breaking after the patcher runs, or only when you hit Launch from the patcher? I’ve not had this issue before, so I will assume it’s an issue either with your computer (if your specs aren’t high enough) or with the Kongregate version of the launcher. I would suggest trying the Uber version (which can be found on Facebook or on http://www.uberent.com/), or trying the Steam version of the client. You could also try the SMNC forums Issues/Bugs subforum at http://forums.uberent.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=40.

Flag Post

I’m having a similar problem, I start SuperMNC the launcher comes up, I click launch, it goes away, a pop-up window comes up saying “Verifying Kongregate Account…” then it disappears and the game never starts. Help?

Flag Post

Does it ever manage to verify the Kongregate account? Additionally, you may want to go to the Uber forums (linked in my other post here) and see if someone there can help you. I haven’t had any problems running the game via the Kongregate launcher.

Another thing you could check, open the Task Manager via Ctrl+Alt+Del, and check to see if the SuperMNCGameClient.exe process or program is still running after it doesn’t show up.

Flag Post

Be sure DirectX and all is properly installed, these per-requisites are known to fail installing at times.

Flag Post

sry for bad english, but if i want to start it says that:( i repeat) The launcher has encountered a problem starting up.
If this problem persists,please contact support@uberent.com.
The property PlatformNames count not be created from it’s default value.
Error message:Could not load file or assembly ’0 bytes loaded from System,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeytoken=B77a5C561934e089 or one of its dependencies.
An attempt was made to load proggram with an incorrect format.

Flag Post

Maybe you don’t have some .NET redistributable installed.
Try to ask Ubernet on their support account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentShade1:

I’m having a similar problem, I start SuperMNC the launcher comes up, I click launch, it goes away, a pop-up window comes up saying “Verifying Kongregate Account…” then it disappears and the game never starts. Help?

I’m having this same problem. I’m running Direct x11.

Flag Post

I have a problem where it has verified the account, the game window starts up, but then crashes, saying SMNC has stopped working, please can I have some help?

Flag Post

I am unable to install the game. When the downloading is done and it starts installing, it says it cannot create Uberlauncher.exe.

I’ll try restarting my pc, but I doubt that’ll work.

EDIT: I got to install it, but now I am unable to start it. When I press launch, It says “connecting to Kongregate” and then just dissapears. Yes I’ve linked the game to my account.

Flag Post

im having a problem too. i open up super mnc and click launch, then it just says i dont have a debugging application, but dont know how to get one

Flag Post

I have a problem as well,
When i get to the launcher i “launch” it and it tells me to sign in to kongregate, once i do the sign in screen disappears and then absolutely nothing happens.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem. What a waste of time.