what are some bad games you like?

14 posts

Flag Post

there some bad games out there, but what are some YOU like? i like the south park fps!

Flag Post

pen-pen triicealon

Flag Post

half-life. even though it is horribly made and old and stuff it still has some redeeming moments like when the bullsquid dies

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

half-life. even though it is horribly made and old and stuff it still has some redeeming moments like when the bullsquid dies

Nobody thinks Half Life is a bad game. Just because it looks old doesn’t mean it’s horribly made and now with Black Mesa you can get over the bad graphics.

Flag Post

Well, if we go by that “professional” critic score bullshit they would have to be Kensei – Sacred Fist, Gangland and God Hand.

Flag Post

Thing is, how can you determine "bad" when you think it is good? I guess based on others’ opinions.

I actually don’t know, :S

Flag Post

Cizinec is posting on every forum how bad half life is… deal with it its too hard for you or somethin… everyone else of the wordl thinks its one of the best games ever made and won over 30 awards…

Flag Post

id probably say half-life. it has some extremely poor sound effects, which causes the overall experience to diminish. overall though, it is still kind of fun because of how ridiculous the gun fighting is

Flag Post

Cizinec im going to report you

Flag Post

Not really though, but can you please stop it

Flag Post

Two words

Flag Post

I don’t like bad games. I re-sell them back to the store I got it from. xP

Flag Post

Duke Nukem. Everyone thought the game was garbage, but I found it amusing and definitely a refreshing break from most platinums.

Flag Post

I thought Eragon for the Xbox (and other consoles I think) was literally the worst video game ever, but there’s just something about it that’s fun.