Best Kongregate multiplayer games that dont use kreds

7 posts

Flag Post

So which games that u know of that r good and dont use kreds and r multiplayer
[preferably mmo]

Flag Post

Well there is everybody edits, its basiclly a multiplayer game where you can make levels, kinda like happy wheels but totally different gameplay. Then theres 8 bit MMO its still in beta and hard to visualize but its a good game overall, the battle system isnt to complex, there is no gear that raises stats and stuff but there is a building concept, which is I might say is pretty kewl basicly a 2d Minecraft. Those are the only ones I found that are even remotely fun. Hope this helps!

Flag Post

wow i find it amazing no one loks at this post :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rystee:

Well there is everybody edits, its basiclly a multiplayer game where you can make levels, kinda like happy wheels but totally different gameplay. Then theres 8 bit MMO its still in beta and hard to visualize but its a good game overall, the battle system isnt to complex, there is no gear that raises stats and stuff but there is a building concept, which is I might say is pretty kewl basicly a 2d Minecraft. Those are the only ones I found that are even remotely fun. Hope this helps!

it does rystee,it does

Flag Post

Platform Racing 2 is good.

Flag Post

Territory War 3.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/rokawar/rush-team-free-fps-multiplayers?acomplete=rush