Oversoul Discussion

9 posts

Flag Post

So this new game, http://oversoul.artix.com/ Oversoul is pretty decent for only being about two months old,I think it’s pretty fun.I have compared it to Pokemon, but with charges and stuff.You can put your strategies on here and stuff like this: My character name is bjeble, I have 45 characters, and my favorite one would be the Pyre Witch(Master). That would be mine.But mainly strategies on here, and when they come out, Artifact/Character combos.That’s when it’s going to get really interesting.

Flag Post

Sadly, another Artix game.

Flag Post

One, it’s not technically by AE. It is by Miltonious Arts, a sub company, so this does show more promise than other games cough, AQW and HS, cough. Also, what other AE games have you played other than AQW, because most of the other gamers who play AQ Original, DF, MQ, they all don’t like AQW for various reasons.Just try Oversoul.
EDIT SGs are very useful, but you can still excel at this game without them.

Flag Post

AQW is garbage; and I (used to) play the rest of the games relatively actively. The issue with Artix is that almost everything they do is relatively premium-heavy and repetitive.

Flag Post

Again, what games of their have you played?I used to play AQW too, but now I play OS.So, to repeat my question: Which of their games have you played?

Flag Post

AQ, DF, MS, and AQW when it just came out.

Flag Post

MS?You mean MQ? Anyways, you can do A LOT without an amulet in DF, I should know. AQ was their first game i played, it’s had an amazing year, again, you can do A LOT without being a Guardian in AQ. Just ask the people of the AE forums, they’ll tell you the same.Some of it is repetitive but there’s enough of other stuff that I get through it most of the time. But I do not want this to be a debate thread.Is said strategies and how many characters you have. So I leave you with two Choices: One, you play OS and respond to this thread how it’s supposed to be, or you don’t play and you stop posting in this thread.
EDIT
Currently OS is very repetitive but once Artifacts come out it will be very different. Artifacts are going to change stats such as: How much Health you have, Max no. of charges, charge regen., overall damage, shield strength.Also, they are going to be implementing Element Strategies, such as Fire having a +2 advantage over Water.
EDIT 2
New content every Thursday, by the way.

Flag Post

I am a Guardian in AQ, I’m at level 70!

Flag Post

This for Oversoul, not AQ. By the way, I am a level 68 free player.But seriously, go talk about AQ somewhere else.