Computer has a problem...

4 posts

Flag Post

My computer has been acting up since TF2 had an error that was easily fixed.

Here’s what I noticed:

Makes Steam constantly redownload my games that I’ve already gotten. They don’t have an update! When I close it, it appears again, and closing it again solves it. But then after half an hour, it pops up again! It’s annoying…

It always deletes my History after I close Mozilla Firefox. Like, I download an addon for my game. It doesn’t work. I delete it, and now I have to search it because the dumb computer deleted my history. It’s annoying…

It never remembers my Kongregate account. It has been, but now it stopped. After I stop being on Kongregate for 5 minutes, I auto-log off. Sometimes, it even does it when I’m reading a forum then POP I lost my account and I have to log back in again. Wow.

Why doesn’t this computer do the things it used to do?

Flag Post

This probably isn’t the place to ask, but…

It sounds like you just have general problems with saving information. Which makes me think you have a problem with your RAM, your hard drive, a setting for your pagefile, or any mix of the above. Do you have this problem with anything else? Can you make a text file and save it and have it stay there? Do other things you download disappear?

What was this TF2 error and what did you do to fix it?
> Okay, I read your previous posts and saw the error. Did you follow the advice of reinstalling it, or did you do something else?

Flag Post

Turn off Private Browsing in FF, at first. And probably reinstall Steam.

Flag Post

It might be a blob error on Steam’s Part. Try deleting Tf2 and re installing it, or reinstall steam itself