Hell, It's About Time!

13 posts

Flag Post
#Welcome to the official nerds-only StarCraft II discussion thread! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #What is StarCraft? You really don't know? Damn, where have you been. StarCraft was an award-winning RTS game that is still played to this very day. It was realeased in the '90's, and was pwned by me. The game features three races, the Protoss (alien dudes), the Zerg (MUTANT alien dudes), and the Terran (humans). They're all fighting for many reasons, but mostly to stop all the Zerg infestations (yes, even the Zerg try to stop the infestation in one point). Ask someone else, I dislike typing. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #Links of intrest: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/19777.html http://www.starcraft2.com/faq.xml

Flag Post

I feel noob-ish. I haven’t played StarCraft before :(

But I have to say, that video is amazing. Love the PAIN on his knuckles XD

Flag Post

I don’t like Starcraft 1 but 2 looks really good. I personally prefer Warcraft III over it.

Flag Post

WarCraft was pretty kickass, but SC2’s gonna pwn.

@Malichi: Buy yourself the original game + expansion before you buy the second. You wont understand anything that’s going on. It’s only $50.

Flag Post

Personally I’ll always love Warcraft 2. ^^ Starcraft was way too hectic for me (and I always sucked). :)

Flag Post

How much longer is it gonna be till’ it comes out? I’ve waited 8 months( I forgot, probably waited too long :S. ) since I saw the Blizzard Announcement over it :D.

Flag Post

I’m guessing Late 2008 or even 2009 but so tell you the truth i can’t be sure. I forget the time they said at E3

Flag Post

Geez dazzer, I agree wholeheartedly.

Flag Post

When I was a kid, I played Starcraft. And then, with cheat codes.

Now, I NEED HALO. IM ADDICTED TO HALO OMGOMG.

Starcraft 2 seems cool though.

Flag Post

Retron, it’s only $20, not $50, although you live in Puerto Rico, so idk.

Flag Post

Puerto Rico = U.S., so yeah…

I bought the game + expansion + manuals for $50. :)

Flag Post

Here, they have the Starcraft Battle Chest, which has game+expansion+strategy guide for 20 bucks. They have the exact same thing for Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2.

Flag Post

20 bucks? Man, it costs $50 here. :(

Happeh 1000th post.