Hilarious deaths in gaming

14 posts

Flag Post

It can be the death of anything! A civilian, The player, the enemy, Just any intractable Npc.
I’ll start. In just cause 2, i grappled an enemy to a upright fuel canister then shot it until it started flying, and it took the enemy with it.

Flag Post

Pretty much any civilian you kill in Prototype.

Flag Post

This

Flag Post

any death in chivalry medieval warfare

Flag Post

A lot of the deaths in Aardwolf MUD are caused by some noob attacking the tutorial narrators.

Flag Post

I failed a jump in Dishonored and fell ass-backwards to my death. It was pretty funny.

Flag Post

one time i was playing like team fortress or something and than when i almost kill this guy i fell off roof and die it was funny

Flag Post

When Kuma’s fart attack in Tekken miraculously connects.

Flag Post

in fallout 3 i shot off a super mutants head which decapited a dog

Flag Post

In Mass Effect 2, while you are on Samara’s loyalty mission, you meet a Volus who is using “Red Sand”. He claims that he is the “Greatest biotic ever” and he is a “god compared to all of the humans in your group”. You can either tell him to try and kill the person you are looking for or tell him to sit down and keep calm. If you tell him to attempt to kill the target, he runs in and throws a VERY (and i mean VERY) weak biotic throw. The throw hits the target’s nose and makes her head go back about half an inch. The target gets mad and as the Volus is walking off proudly, the target throws an INSANELY powerful biotic throw, throwing the Volus across the room, instantly killing him. It is one of the most epically hilarious deaths in Mass Effect 2.

Flag Post

Committing suicide in the game “Don’t shit your pants.” Suicide as an alternative to using the restroom is quite an extreme method of avoiding the restroom, but it works.

Flag Post

Guise
Guise

I wuz playing minecraft
Then dis zombie kill me while i laggin
I respawn where the zombi is
he has mah enchanted protection IV diamond armor set (picked it up after I dropped it due to dying)
and my Sharpness V, Fire Aspect II, and Looting II diamond sword

Now I ragequit 5ever

Flag Post

I second Fallout 3 and rhw shot off super mutants’ head, it looks hilarious.

Flag Post

On Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, i was at the part where you are running from the giant stone statue. I get to the part where you have to break the door open, so i do 2 kicks to the door, then for some reason i decided to switch to the knife to break the lock open. As soon as the lock falls off and i go out of the knife stance mode, i press the button to open the door. The EXACT second after i press A, the statue flattens me.