MMORPGs

10 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone here actually play any MMO’s? I’m not talking about Runescape, or Wartune etc. I mean actual MMORPGs that take a large amount of time to download, such as; DDO, MapleStory, Vindictus, RaiderZ, LoL, DotA 2, LOTRO, etc. Anything along those lines?

I personally play Vindictus because of the Hack ’n Slash combat, cutting edge graphics, unique classes, and the great dungeons.

Flag Post

Nah, I never found any appeal in those huge MMOs. I used to play browser MMOs but those got very boring very fast. Also, LoL isn’t an MMO like Vindictus or MapleStory.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

Nah, I never found any appeal in those huge MMOs. I used to play browser MMOs but those got very boring very fast. Also, LoL isn’t an MMO like Vindictus or MapleStory.

MMO = Massively Multiplayer Online, I ment MMO’s in general, not the exact same type.

Flag Post

Of course people play them. If no one played them, they wouldn’t be made. The question you mean to ask is: “Does anyone that plays MMOs see this thread?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by firemonk98:

Does anyone here actually play any MMO’s?

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Of course people play them. If no one played them, they wouldn’t be made. The question you mean to ask is: “Does anyone that plays MMOs see this thread?”

Read the first line again.

Flag Post

I do. I got the new WoW expansion for christmas and I am thinking about joining Darkfall.

Flag Post

LoL and DotA aren’t MMORPG’s, just saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

I do. I got the new WoW expansion for christmas and I am thinking about joining Darkfall.

Don’t let it consume your life!

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_stuf:

LoL and DotA aren’t MMORPG’s, just saying.

Ok then, MMO’s*.

Flag Post

Read the first line again.

I know what it says.