Pokemon X and Y

40 posts

Flag Post

New Pokemon games were announced this morning! They’re fully 3D and are coming out in October!!!!
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Flag Post

Im excited.

Flag Post

They’re fully 3D

Super Mario 64 is more 3D than that.

Flag Post

Looking down is better for Pokemon games, IMO.

Flag Post

A Pokemon MMO that would play like WoW would be nice too!

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Looking down is better for Pokemon games, IMO.

Agreed. But this’ll be interesting for sure, I’ll have to get it.

Flag Post

It looks nice. The starters look okay at best. I don’t own a 3DS though, so I probably won’t be getting it anyways.

Also, I’m starting to have doubts that they should be calling this “X” and “Y”. It doesn’t suit me well.

Flag Post

They need to stop making new Pokemon. They more or less ruined it after Emerald.

Flag Post

The 3D looks terrible and some of the Pokemon look downright silly.

Flag Post

The game name is set up perfectly for a Pokemon U for the Wii U…

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLatios:

That’s what i wish they would do. Use the classic RPG style of exploration the handhelds made famous, and put them in the 3D environment of the console games (Sort of like Colosseum and XD:Gale of Darkness) but remove the Stadium style of battling and make it more finding wild pokemon and going to be “the best there ever was.”

Flag Post

I swear the starting pokemon keep getting worse and worse in the originals I kept venosaur all the way till the elite four
with the games nowadays I get rid of them as soon as they hit their final evo form.

needless to say I’ll probably still “acquire” it but I doubt I’ll play through

Flag Post

You would be the one to post this first Ryan, haha.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

You would be the one to post this first Ryan, haha.

Of course

Flag Post

Actually, the starters do look pretty ridiculous. But those legendaries! Oh boy!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLatios:

The game names set it up for the third game in the set Pokemon Z. The three Axis that make up 3D are X, Y, and Z after all

Flag Post

I am somewhat excited, but if they’re going to make a 3D pokemon game, then do it all in 3D. Not half-ass half 3D/Half topview.

Flag Post

why 3ds only???

i don’t know about you guys but i can’t afford to keep buying a new console every time i want to play a game

i honestly don’t see the point in getting a 3ds, it’s just a damn gimmick and if anything i’d go for much much newer dsi xl’s

Flag Post

This is pretty cool.
http://kotaku.com/5975396/this-nerdy-explanation-for-pokmon-xy-might-blow-your-mind

Flag Post
Originally posted by kill12355:

i don’t know about you guys but i can’t afford to keep buying a new console every time i want to play a game

That’s how it’s always been, the industry moves forward, and the newer games are made for the more advanced systems, not to mention different games are made for different consoles because of competition. Basically, you just complained that one company doesn’t have a monopoly in the industry and just sticks with one product without improving it at all.

Flag Post

151, the rest are all lies.

Flag Post

Neat but the Fennekin will never replace Vulpix. Vulpix is the only fire fox I need.

Flag Post

Found this earlier, and the resemblances are uncanny.

Flag Post

sigh i remember when i played pokemon yellow on the gameboy color it blew my mind. But they have killed the game with all of the games after the originals.

Flag Post

I cannot wait, I am seriously considering getting a 3DS just for this :)