Star Ratings not showing..(glitch?)

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello, i have a quick curious question for everyone, i have made 3 games now, and around 120 views i would see my star rating for the first 2 games…however the third game i have made, has been up there for more than a month, has about 190 views, and still hasn’t shown the score…it has more views than another game i’ve made, and even THAT game still shows the score, what i would like to know is… is there ANYTHING that i need to do to get the rating, do i need to correctly implement API or is it truly based on how many votes you get…Thank you to those who answer in advance!

Flag Post

Hi, next time please post in the Technical Support forum when experiencing problems related to the website.

To answer your question, your game is still under judgement which means it has not received the required votes to have an official rating.

Flag Post

Apologies i didnt know which forum to write on :/ i figured General Gaming…but thank you for your comment!

Flag Post

…I just checked it again and it FINALLY shows the rating, thank you again :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by LeftoverRemains:

…I just checked it again and it FINALLY shows the rating, thank you again :)

Glad to hear that, I’ll go ahead and try out your game while I have some free time.

Flag Post

Thank you, i hope you enjoyed playing it :)