Multiplayer Games with Achievements

3 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been searching for a good, fun, and entertaining multiplayer game with achievements in it. I’m an EXTREME achievement addict so I am dying to find out some games. Thanks

Flag Post

Try out some of these popular and very fun games if you haven’t already:

Fantasy Online (4 achievements)
Description: Without naming names, players have likened Fantasy Online to the adventures of a certain bow-wielding adventurer in the style of a certain MMO.

Swords & Potions (4 achievements)
Description: Try to become the most successful merchant by running your own item shop in the world of Tomagar. Trade items with adventurers, craft powerful items and earn a profit from your sales. Challenge and surpass your peers using a variety of covert operations.

Stick Arena: Ballistick (4 achievements)
Description: Take down your opponents with 12 weapons including The new Flamethrower, Chain Gun, Railgun, Chain Saw, Laser Sword, and Tesla Helmet. Or, kick it oldschool with the original Katana, AK-47, Sledgehammer, Shotgun, Baseball Bat, or Glock. Battle it out the new Space Lab and Sky Islands maps, or classic Office, Construction Yard and Sewers settings.

Flag Post

Here are the badged MMOs on Kong: http://www.kongregate.com/badges?category=multiplayer

Many people like TDP4; however, I don’t like it. Tyrant and Fantasy Online are both pretty nice.