modern |middle ages
not big |HUGE
mem 5-58$|dunno
partys | none?
bout 5 AI | ova 100?

Flag Post

oh no, not again…

Flag Post

Alright, second and last time I necro a really old thread to comment on what I said in it.

I’m pretty sure this is my first ever Kong forum post.
It went pretty well, I think.

And, on topic:
Although I don’t play either game any more, I still think Club Penguin is better overall than Runescape.
I’m not saying it is, just saying it is in my opinion.

Flag Post

Runescape.

Flag Post

Club Penguin is better if you are willing to be a member.
Also, download cheat program and instantly gather 1000 coins per click, make your size bigger etc if you want to have fun.
I did both and my igloo was really the best, years ago. Then it got boring, and I realized it wasn’t worth the money paid.

Flag Post

Haven’t played niether, but from videos runescape looks better

Flag Post

club penguin and runescape sucks balls tho

Flag Post

I was a member of both of them. Rs has more to it. You can see everything in CP in less than a day.

Flag Post

Imo, it’s Club Penguin.

Flag Post

OK WHO DAMN CARES IF ANYONE PLAYS WHAT OR WHEN LIKE WHO CARES IF PEOPLE PLAY CLUBPENGUIN THEN YOU PEOPLE WHO LIKE RUNESCAPE JUST DONT INSULT OTHER PEOPLE ITS THERE OPINUIN IF THEY LIKE IT

P.S CLUB PENGUIN IS BETTER BECAUSE WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOMETHING THAT WASTE TIME IF YOU PLAY RUNESCAPE JUST GO PLAY MINECRAFT

Flag Post

If any one of you have played rs and not cp and you are commenting then why because you don’t even know what clubpenguin is about

Flag Post
Originally posted by cutiepillar:

OK WHO DAMN CARES IF ANYONE PLAYS WHAT OR WHEN LIKE WHO CARES IF PEOPLE PLAY CLUBPENGUIN THEN YOU PEOPLE WHO LIKE RUNESCAPE JUST DONT INSULT OTHER PEOPLE ITS THERE OPINUIN IF THEY LIKE IT

P.S CLUB PENGUIN IS BETTER BECAUSE WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOMETHING THAT WASTE TIME IF YOU PLAY RUNESCAPE JUST GO PLAY MINECRAFT

Lol what! Don’t play Rs because it’s wastes time. Excuse me but.

THAT’S THE FUCKING POINT OF VIDEO GAMES! All games waste time. It guarantees hours of entertainment as opposed to less that 20 minutes. If you were concerned about wasting time then you shouldn’t be playing video games at all.

Flag Post

WELL THERE ARE OTHER GAMES THAT ARE ALOT FUNNER AND MORE SAFE THEN RUNSCAPE BECAUSE THAT GAME HAS VIRUSES

Flag Post

Also does Runescape donate 100’s of thousands of dollars a year for build safe places, provide medical help and protect the earth

Flag Post
Originally posted by CraigKiller:
Originally posted by GameMario:

There Both Rubbish!

*They’re

Flag Post
Originally posted by cutiepillar:

Also does Runescape donate 100’s of thousands of dollars a year for build safe places, provide medical help and protect the earth

We play games for entertainment not because they donate to x cause. If a game sucks it sucks and that’s all before I stop playing.

Flag Post

Then you will regret it later when there is a polluted earth

Flag Post

At least we will have good games.

Flag Post

okay when the company’s go bankrupt