Recruiting for Kong TESO Group (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

A few friends and I are getting together to form a guild in the upcoming MMO game: The Elder Scrolls Online. It’s going to be a guild for my fellow Kongregate players.

Additional Information/requirements:

• The Group will be led by me, Ofc.
  • You must be a part of the Ebonheart Pact in order to join the group, as that will the our faction.
  • More info on TESO can be found here
  • You can contact me here, on kong.
  • Alternatively, you can find me at the TESO forums @ tesof.com. My Username there is Knightmare.
  • You can also find me on Steam aswell, @ Shaunsred

Long Live the Pact!

Flag Post

Long Live the Pact! :P

Flag Post

Why is your steam username capitalized and your Kongregate username is not? That’s rather confusing. I don’t think a leader of any kind of guild should be so inconsistent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Clarify what the last sentence means…? This just doesn’t seem well put-together. :p

Terence, go away. Stop trying to ruin it.

Originally posted by dootdootdoot:

Why is your steam username capitalized and your Kongregate username is not? That’s rather confusing. I don’t think a leader of any kind of guild should be so inconsistent.

You too, bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by dootdootdoot:

Exactly what I was about to say. A simple message to Zshadow would solve this.

Doot attempted to steal my username on steam. Anyways, thread de-railed, requesting lock, going to move it elsewhere.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Stop fighting on this forum if you aren’t serious go away please. Good day sir. You lose. Don’t pass go. Don’t collect 200 dollars…