Unnamed Game page 4

121 posts

Flag Post

looks more realistic than ews units

 
Flag Post

@myskybluecap – Not only is there a phoenix, but a black phoenix with dark elemental attacks which you can buy from Dread Roost building.
@TinFoilMKIV – Thanks for giving such a lot of thought to my game! Which portraits do you think look the least similar to their units? I know the Mammoth and the Tiger Dragon looks very different. I will color the cerberus portrait more reddish now. I don’t seem to be scoring points for my background. I will keep your suggestions in mind.
@Deathlord82 – Thanks! People have been telling me my artwork looks like paint, but if some of you think it looks realistic, maybe most people won’t dislike it that much.

 
Flag Post

hey are this game makers that you work with for free? i wana to make one too :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by debeloprase:

hey are this game makers that you work with for free? i wana to make one too :)

I have no idea what you are talking about.

 
Flag Post

Hey nice job so far :) I was thinking of something that goes underground like a tremor I sure would like to use it on desperate times like when too many anubians are attacking :D

 
Flag Post

This looks pretty nice… Just tell me, how much people are working on it? Or is it just you?

What would be nice is making background style similar to the style of the creatures. I mean, even though it is nice and all, I think it would look even better than it does now. Also, portraits of the creatures need to look similarly to the creatures themselves. Or change the art of creatures to make them fit to the background and portraits… I don’t know.

One thing about the HUD: It would be good if the art of it would be similar to the art of background. What I mean is that if the battle would be on desert, it would look like being made of sandstone or other stuff like this, and for example if the battle would be in a forest like on that last screenshot it could be made of some dark wood or vines etc.

I know that it may be hard to do all of these things, but it would really improve the game. Also, how about adding a unit like this: two-headed, skeletal wraith or something, with it’s body tearing up on the upper part, with gigantic axe IN it’s back and human rib cages on the shoulders? Something that I came up with when I was bored ;)

 
Flag Post

Awesome graphics.

 
Flag Post

@LarsDK – Are you talking about a unit or a spell or what? Cause if you are talking about a spell, I have an earthquake spell, and for units I have several burrowing units like spiders and the wyrm.
Take a look at the artwork of wyrm.

@zamboza – Yes, only I am working on it. That’s why it is taking so long! I might rope my brother in music and sound effects though. He’s pretty good.
Yeah, people have been telling me the same things. I’m still working on it. Not too hopeful though,
Your idea of an unit sounds really exciting! I can’t wait to start working on it. By wraith, what exactly do you mean? Whenever I hear the word wraith, for some reason I keep on thinking about Nazgul lol. I have ideas for two types of skeletal dragon – Pyragon and Glacagon (Fire and Ice). I’m thinking of adding a 13th element – bone!!
The Desert Skryte might be a dual Sand/Bone type.
Anyway a skeletal two-headed t-rex type with an axe on it’s shoulders, and perhaps other weapons embedded on it’s body sounds really scary. Can’t wait to start working on it! Hope I don’t bungle it though.

@Hamster_R_Boss – Thank you!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hamsters_R_Boss:

Awesome graphics.

Which game are you referring to?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Docu:
a skeletal two-headed t-rex type with an axe on it’s shoulders

No, that’s not exactly what I meant. I rather thought of some big skeleton thingy with two heads, HUMAN RIB CAGES on it’s shoulders (creepy :3) and axe in it’s back that actually make it’s body disconnect on it’s upper part. Perhaps add also big claws to it. By big I mean badass big, almost like bone swords or something like that. But your idea is also neat, like some epic dragon that was killed by 100 man that was brought back to life by some powerful necromancer :D. Btw, can you tell us what are the exact elements in your game? Also add all the art of the creatures you made to your first post. So people actually would know what are the units, how do they look, etc.

I have thought about the name of a game… How about “Land of Ver’eshal”? Or at least something similar, I mean “Land of <name>”. Just an idea :3

 
Flag Post

You mean it’s a humanoid?
Anyway, the elements thus far are fire, water, electricity, earth, magic, dark, history, technology, ice, wind, sand, forest and bone.

 
Flag Post

Yea, like imagine some zombie giant, add second head and all the stuff I already mentioned, but make it more skeleton than zombie.

 
Flag Post

Dammit, I just can’t make a good enough humanoid skeletal giant. I’m not good at human figures, so I am thinking of making it dinoid. By the way, what is it’s name? If you want I can name it zambozaur (as reference to your name).

 
Flag Post

so this game is going to be released in 2099?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

so this game is going to be released in 2099?

Why do you think that?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Docu:

Dammit, I just can’t make a good enough humanoid skeletal giant. I’m not good at human figures, so I am thinking of making it dinoid. By the way, what is it’s name? If you want I can name it zambozaur (as reference to your name).

I think I would be satisfied :)

Also, here is something I made in school when I was bored. Maybe you could use it for something:

Don’t say anything. I can’t draw well xD

It was meant to be some mutant with wheels (hence the halves of wheel thingies on the bottom) with gun in the front and some robotic stuff.

 
Flag Post

This might be turned into something.
Will need heavy editing though lol.

Keep the ideas coming!

 
Flag Post

will you show us trailer?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by debeloprase:

will you show us trailer?

Trailer, or at least more screenshots of the work in original post please :3

 
Flag Post

I’m working on it; wait a bit.

 
Flag Post

zamboza your drawing should be captain 2 head or spike snake orit could be a machine that can tranform(from a car to a dragon)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Docu:

You mean it’s a humanoid?
Anyway, the elements thus far are fire, water, electricity, earth, magic, dark, history, technology, ice, wind, sand, forest and bone.

may I suggest the 14th element (evasion) with unit such as fast cat,or quickhand
and the 15th element (death) with unit dead spirit,and human soul.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Docu:

@LarsDK – Are you talking about a unit or a spell or what? Cause if you are talking about a spell, I have an earthquake spell, and for units I have several burrowing units like spiders and the wyrm.
Take a look at the artwork of wyrm.

@zamboza – Yes, only I am working on it. That’s why it is taking so long! I might rope my brother in music and sound effects though. He’s pretty good.
Yeah, people have been telling me the same things. I’m still working on it. Not too hopeful though,
Your idea of an unit sounds really exciting! I can’t wait to start working on it. By wraith, what exactly do you mean? Whenever I hear the word wraith, for some reason I keep on thinking about Nazgul lol. I have ideas for two types of skeletal dragon – Pyragon and Glacagon (Fire and Ice). I’m thinking of adding a 13th element – bone!!
The Desert Skryte might be a dual Sand/Bone type.
Anyway a skeletal two-headed t-rex type with an axe on it’s shoulders, and perhaps other weapons embedded on it’s body sounds really scary. Can’t wait to start working on it! Hope I don’t bungle it though.

@Hamster_R_Boss – Thank you!

+1

 
Flag Post

No, dark element is already there for your death element, and I don’t think evasion element will work.
What is quickhand btw?
+1?

 
Flag Post

+1 means that he approves this post :)