TESO Beta Sign Ups started

6 posts

Flag Post

The upcoming MMO by Zanimax Online, The Elder Scrolls Online has started beta sign ups. If you’re interested, I urge you to sign up. If you’re not interested, you simply don’t know enough about the game.

Signups are here

Flag Post

I’m not interested, because they’ve already used phrasing like ‘similar to WoW’.

From everything that’s been released so far, it looks like a shitty WoW clone that’s trying to get attention by using the Elder Scrolls’ title. It’s more likely to be a flop like SW:TOR than a good game like the Elder Scrolls series has been.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

I’m not interested, because they’ve already used phrasing like ‘similar to WoW’.

From everything that’s been released so far, it looks like a shitty WoW clone that’s trying to get attention by using the Elder Scrolls’ title. It’s more likely to be a flop like SW:TOR than a good game like the Elder Scrolls series has been.

In what way is it a WoW clone?

Flag Post

How old do you have to be for it?

Flag Post

Is anyone else as worried as I am that this will be a buggy disaster? Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim were super buggy, but at least they were single player and you could fix things with the console.

But an MMO? What is their solution to a company history that is legendary for buggy games?

-Michael

[removed]

Flag Post

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I doubt it’s even going to be remotely “Open world” compared to the previous ES/Fallout games.
A more linear game format will greatly reduce the amount of bugs comparatively