and this is the 101 post of discussion

Flag Post

WOO! i made the 5’th page!!!!

Flag Post

awesome dude

Flag Post

awww no posts since last week

Flag Post

i’ll post the latest version of solasim 6 beta 2, maybe that will get the comments up?

Flag Post

You could now try the awesome sphere-grid.

Flag Post

when is there gonna be solasim 6 without the beta

Flag Post

umm…… when solasim 6 is 100 % developed

Flag Post

I don’t see any matter for water in the planet. What should do water because I didn’t see the population changes… Maybe that would be control for water organisms and land organisms?

Flag Post

Im sooooooo bored. and can we have the ability to switch back from flat grid to circular grid?

Flag Post

I will be gone for a while, or even for months. But i will return i, promise.

Flag Post

no new updates on godspace galactic either on this and nothing intresting on roblox

Flag Post

It seems that i would be gone for just a while.

You play roblox? the games there are poorly made. The shooters there are worse than the first ones, on some levels there are hard puzzles to go though just to get to the place where you do stuff, and those hard puzzles do not even have to do with the point of the game. I rather consider the games there a waste of time just like Error Simulator 2013(War Thunder).

Flag Post

Cricket Sounds…….

Flag Post
Originally posted by AGamerGuy829:

It seems that i would be gone for just a while.

You play roblox? the games there are poorly made. The shooters there are worse than the first ones, on some levels there are hard puzzles to go though just to get to the place where you do stuff, and those hard puzzles do not even have to do with the point of the game. I rather consider the games there a waste of time just like Error Simulator 2013(War Thunder).

lol roblox is very boring i played it once and then removed it very quickly because it was stupid
i see u know ksp i play it sometimes

Flag Post

Kerbal Space Program? yes i play it, my profile pic is Jeb, i did the same too, removed really quickly.
(In the past i was serious, now i just build fighter(A good mod for it is Romfarer Lazor System) and Destroyers and my dream Battlecruisers in KSP, i dont really play much now)

I have a rover waiting to be deployed on to the mun when SolaSim 6 is out, to celebrate.

Flag Post

on this computer i lag alot on roblox and its really annoying my connection is low…atleast they got celestia unstead of this website

Flag Post
Originally posted by AGamerGuy829:

Kerbal Space Program? yes i play it, my profile pic is Jeb, i did the same too, removed really quickly.
(In the past i was serious, now i just build fighter(A good mod for it is Romfarer Lazor System) and Destroyers and my dream Battlecruisers in KSP, i dont really play much now)

I have a rover waiting to be deployed on to the mun when SolaSim 6 is out, to celebrate.

oh yeah when does solasim 6 comes out with the beta done

Flag Post

i wonder if this is the last post of page 5

Flag Post

nope

Flag Post

Sorry guys. just went on holiday and left you in the dark, I’m back now at least :D

Flag Post

Welcome back man, hope you had a good time during the Holidays, not playing SolaSim much though, i just discovered other games that are kinda interesting, especially sandbox ones, like universe sandbox(i just bought it), and other stuff. But im still playing SolaSim though.

Also, could you remove the bluish color, i feel it repels me from the game, wierdly, and another suggestion, a button to toggle to Spherical Grid, Flat Grid and Flat and Spherical Grid, im used to the Flat Grid more, i believe i will be only using the Spherical Grid when trying to create planets with high inclination.

Reasons Why i don’t like the bluish color
1.It kinda does not look like space anymore, its like im just playing in some blue, unnatural blanket, like spacetime. I really like the normal black grid.
2.It makes me feel kinda boring, repels me.

I accepted your offer to do a bluish color because i thought you were making the background more bluish.

Flag Post

i bought universe sandbox before but then later it turned into a demo!

Flag Post

and it made me angry

Flag Post

Because you updated it, it removes the premium, i got VERY annoyed by this and such a waste of money for just going to the next version, the amount of money it took lengthens the time for me to buy a new better computer. So i did “Drastic Copy and Replacing”.