Flag Post

haters gonna hate

Flag Post

2+3

Flag Post

3 and 5

Flag Post

Flag Post

Tower Defense (3) are definitely some of my favourites, and my second favourite would be Puzzle (7, since it’s not otherwise mentioned).

Flag Post

7 – Tactical games. Tactical shooter, tactical RPG, tactical strategy, etc.

Following that, anything but 3.

Flag Post

7. Sandbox games

Flag Post

Flag Post

1, 4, 6, and 7, Sandbox games.

Flag Post

3 – I’ve always been a fan of tower defence games.

Flag Post

I’ve always liked RPG’s whether retro or not, so my vote would go for number six.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

7 – Tactical games. Tactical shooter, tactical RPG, tactical strategy, etc.

Following that, anything but 3.

Awesome choice! I love the tactical games.

Flag Post

I was expecting #4 shooter game to have the most votes but its ranking rather low by your votes atm. Funny, because I feel it would be one of the lowest on the list as well, which I suspect has to do alot with the consoles which do it better.

1. text based adventure game got way more votes then I expected! Also funny because I suspected it to get the least and I also enjoy a good text based game too!

I thought #2 would be a bit higher but I suspect that’s because of the numerous amounts of the genre out there that make absolutely no sense driving down the vote.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dodico:

I was expecting #4 shooter game to have the most votes but its ranking rather low by your votes atm. Funny, because I feel it would be one of the lowest on the list as well, which I suspect has to do alot with the consoles which do it better.

1. text based adventure game got way more votes then I expected! Also funny because I suspected it to get the least and I also enjoy a good text based game too!

I thought #2 would be a bit higher but I suspect that’s because of the numerous amounts of the genre out there that make absolutely no sense driving down the vote.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait.

Consoles have better shooters?

Consoles, despite what many seem to think, are much worse at shooters then pcs. A console does not have the fine control needed for shooters, and as such auto aims, snap tos, and the such must be included whether or not the game needs them. Consoles are better for racing games and platformers, and worse at RTS/TBS and shooters. Everything else is mostly middle ground.

As for the awnser to the poll, #6 is something that i cherish, but dont see enough of these days.

Flag Post

Number 7 of course, (sex games). dUH

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snipe27:

Consoles, despite what many seem to think, are much worse at shooters then pcs. A console does not have the fine control needed for shooters, and as such auto aims, snap tos, and the such must be included whether or not the game needs them. Consoles are better for racing games and platformers, and worse at RTS/TBS and shooters. Everything else is mostly middle ground.

As for the awnser to the poll, #6 is something that i cherish, but dont see enough of these days.

Its much easier to get accurate aiming on PC, but its so much more chill to use ps3 controller, so i have set up my ps3 controller to work with different PC games like mw2 and CS Portable(here on Kongregate) and other games.

Flag Post

I only used the word console because I didn’t want people to get confused with free online flash games. The big FPS games are for PC and consoles anyways. My point was, that they both do it better then the online flash games that you would see here on kongregate. I wasn’t suggesting pc vs console, but I do agree pc can rock it better. (That’s a whole other topic though)

Flag Post

I only used the word console because I didn’t want people to get confused with free online flash games. The big FPS games are for PC and consoles anyways. My point was, that they both do it better then the online flash games that you would see here on kongregate. I wasn’t suggesting pc vs console, but I do agree pc can rock it better. (That’s a whole other topic though)

Ooooh.

My bad for misunderstanding then.

Flag Post

1, 2, 5, 6.

Flag Post

3 and 4.

Flag Post

7: Skill/strategy.