Realization: Team Fortress 2 page 2

32 posts

Flag Post

how am i ignoring you? you say it is piss easy to find servers without the randomness. it is clearly difficult enough that you cannot just search for them through tags. if you have to use some websites or something likek tf2lobby (which is flawed enough that i wouldnt even consider it) then it is definitely not piss easy as you say. perhaps i am just so stupid that i cannot find this supposedly piss easy method of finding these servers. it would sure be nice if you would actually tell me how you find these non random servers so easily

you cant really directly relate skill required on reaction time vs planning as both are important skills for just about any fps and it is irrelevant whether one is more important than the other. you should never just remove or lessen reaction time for planning or planning for reaction time for they are not inversely proportional. im not even really sure why you brought this up as it doesnt really have anything to do with this discussion.

from what i remember stars players were about as good as some of the other best public server players which is still pretty disappointing. again this is pretty unrelated to the discussion

Flag Post
Originally posted by UNRIVALEDUDE52:

how am i ignoring you? you say it is piss easy to find servers without the randomness. it is clearly difficult enough that you cannot just search for them through tags. if you have to use some websites or something likek tf2lobby (which is flawed enough that i wouldnt even consider it) then it is definitely not piss easy as you say. perhaps i am just so stupid that i cannot find this supposedly piss easy method of finding these servers. it would sure be nice if you would actually tell me how you find these non random servers so easily

you cant really directly relate skill required on reaction time vs planning as both are important skills for just about any fps and it is irrelevant whether one is more important than the other. you should never just remove or lessen reaction time for planning or planning for reaction time for they are not inversely proportional. im not even really sure why you brought this up as it doesnt really have anything to do with this discussion.

from what i remember stars players were about as good as some of the other best public server players which is still pretty disappointing. again this is pretty unrelated to the discussion

Its “Unimportant” to the discussion, yet you still said it.

If your unable to find the hypocrisy in that, i see no point in arguing with a brick wall.

Flag Post

im just responding to the irrelevant rubbish you decided to throw into the conversation. im still waiting for you to tell me the piss easy means of finding servers without randomness. did it just disappear or did you really bring up something else for absolutely no reason? i dont even see why you are bothering to discuss this if you dont even want to discuss but rather twist the oppositions argument, state supposedly viable methods and then never reveal these methods, and input irrelevant opinions and then call out the opposition for responding to these irrelevant opinions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UNRIVALEDUDE52:

im just responding to the irrelevant rubbish you decided to throw into the conversation. im still waiting for you to tell me the piss easy means of finding servers without randomness. did it just disappear or did you really bring up something else for absolutely no reason? i dont even see why you are bothering to discuss this if you dont even want to discuss but rather twist the oppositions argument, state supposedly viable methods and then never reveal these methods, and input irrelevant opinions and then call out the opposition for responding to these irrelevant opinions.

If your going to state the same thing over and over without thinking about my posts like a broken record, then i am done here.

Flag Post

I understand what the OP is trying to say, but i cannot get myself to agree with him. The fact that Valve even turned Team Fortress 2 into a F2P game is something extremely positive in my opinion. I bought the game and played it long before that happened, so i can say with certainty that it really breathed new life into a slowly dwindling community.

Flag Post

Yes, crates are kinda ripoffs, but they only offer aesthetics. Hats and strange weapons confer no in game advantage whatsoever.

Flag Post

The stranges are all for bragging rights, but yeah, the economy sucks sorta