Easiest Impossible Badges

16 posts

Flag Post

What do you think is the easiest impossible badge?
Type down in the comment what you think is the easiest impossible badges to help the people that want to get impossible badges!
I think the easiest one is the one from Pandemic 2. It’s hard but definitely easier than most of the other impossible badges.

Flag Post

there are not very many and the few i know are really hard but there is one that i could probly do easyly from a game caled focus

Flag Post

I suppose Orbular, Line Game and Streamline are the easiest imps I have. Still, they’ll take a little time to get, because they are impossibles for a reason.

Flag Post

Balloon invasion. Not hard at all, just an endurance badge, so it might be a little time consuming though.

Flag Post

Run 2 is pretty easily walkthrough’d.

Frantic 3 isn’t THAT hard if you bother actually concentrating on it.

Tower of Greed is about being careful, memorizing the floors and taking minimum risks.

Death vs Monstars 2 is pretty easy as well, if you remember to use the slowmo and berserk.

Flag Post

DJManiax is quite easy if you’re good with rhythm games.
If you’ve played osu!, guitar hero, myungodance or anything like that, then the badge is really easy.

Flag Post

Focus and Meat Boy (Not the level pack, the first one) have easy impossible badges. But if you have serious anger management problems, you shouldn’t play them.

Flag Post

In my opinion, Fold is the easiest. You just need to get used to the control scheme.

Flag Post

I think Pandemic 2 is one of the easiest impossible badges with a little bit of help. Also Run 2 is easy with Skater Levels Walkthrough and Runner Levels Walkthrough.

Good luck have fun! :D

Flag Post

Monsters Den is easy, just takes a bit of time. Once you finish level 10 with the big bad guy you should have no problem gettting to level 50.

Flag Post

Necronomicon

I often hear people complain about it, but I feel it was pretty darn easy.

It’’s not just 1 of the first flash games I ever played, it was the first TCG card game I ever played.

So it really can’t be all that hard.

I’m not the kind of person that levels up on Kong, nor a badge hunter, so I have no possible comparison to make.

Flag Post

Personally, I feel like 99 Bricks and Streamline are two of the easiest, since they can be accomplished in a single playthrough that takes only a matter of minutes, and because I’m able to achieve them on the majority of my tries nowadays. Other than that, Run 2 had a relatively simple impossible badge, though it did require a bit of time (still under a day if you’re quick enough), and Vector Runner is another relatively quick game.

Flag Post

Pandemic 2, Vector Runner, Fold, Dolphin Olympics 2, 99 Bricks, Gravitee (I used a walk-through, okay?), and Streamline, but Pandemic 2 was the easiest, just requires luck.

Flag Post

Pandemic 2

You can easily get the impossible badge within a couple of minutes if you know what to do.

Flag Post

The game Run or was it Run 2 ;3

Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:

The game Run or was it Run 2 ;3

Run 2.