Epic Battle Fantasy 4 discussion thread page 3

123 posts

Flag Post

Where can you find the holy water?
I’ve already found one of them and used them on a quest, but I can’t find the other.
I looked in the walkthrough, and it says it should be in the village, but I can’t find it.
Any help here?

Flag Post

Where can I find the nurse hat?

Flag Post
Originally posted by julesofwar:

Where can I find the nurse hat?

buy it, whitefall i think

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

Where can you find the holy water?
I’ve already found one of them and used them on a quest, but I can’t find the other.
I looked in the walkthrough, and it says it should be in the village, but I can’t find it.
Any help here?

One is from the chest in the pond, the other is, the other is from lightning the torches or a quest reward. I forget

Flag Post
Originally posted by taised:
Originally posted by Thok:
Originally posted by jim_vierling:

Anyone know if you have to save a bronze key for the danger room and then you get one from inside it?

There’s an extra bronze key in one of the Whitefall Village shops; it’s sitting out in the open as a goodie to steal. (I think it’s the rare item/food shop in the upper left part of Whitefall.)

I’ve opened all the bronze lock being sure that there would have been enough keys, but now I miss one. I’ve also visited all 5 locations listed in the walkthrough for the bronze keys, but I’m not able to find the last one in the danger room…
I’ve taken the one of the shop…
Is it really missing a key?

Enough keys exist to openevery lock. Try and make sure you get all chests etc. I’ve played through 4 times and opened every key all of the playthroughs

Flag Post

I’m having a problem with the toxic squid, he just outheals my damage with his posion every turn and I cant do anything, don’t think the poison can be dispelled either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mschurma:

Anyone know if you have to save a bronze key for the danger room and then you get one from inside it?

There’s an extra bronze key in one of the Whitefall Village shops; it’s sitting out in the open as a goodie to steal. (I think it’s the rare item/food shop in the upper left part of Whitefall.)

I’ve opened all the bronze lock being sure that there would have been enough keys, but now I miss one. I’ve also visited all 5 locations listed in the walkthrough for the bronze keys, but I’m not able to find the last one in the danger room…

Enough keys exist to openevery lock. Try and make sure you get all chests etc. I’ve played through 4 times and opened every key all of the playthroughs

Then the walkthrough is not complete, as I’ve already all the 5 bronze keys listed there. It is strange.

Flag Post

Buff Nat with Brave status (Matt’s buff). She will deal guaranteed crits. Freeze enemy with Matt or Anna. Use expert holy magic. Would be crit*freeze*exp holy on weakness ~ 30-40k damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mschurma:

Then the walkthrough is not complete, as I’ve already all the 5 bronze keys listed there. It is strange.

It’s definitely incomplete. I’ve checked everywhere in the walkthrough for the last chest (the 295th, containing anna’s last bow) and haven’t found it. I’ve literally checked the game square by square D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cute_Jozha:

I’m having a problem with the toxic squid, he just outheals my damage with his posion every turn and I cant do anything, don’t think the poison can be dispelled either.

oneshotted squid with death status effect from alchemy bow. lucky me.

Flag Post

I seem to be missing the third pair of panties… would anyone consider helping me? Thanks!

Flag Post

Anna’s house, winterfall food shop and third pair in the house near quest giver.

Flag Post

Cheers :)

Flag Post

Anyone know where’s Anna’s last bow is and where’s the best place to grind to lvl 40?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ewkhou:

Anyone know where’s Anna’s last bow is and where’s the best place to grind to lvl 40?

last bow is mindfucking me too. Anddd, best place to grind is dragons at the end (unless you get premium content, then just playthrough)

Flag Post

I don’t think last bow exist…

Flag Post

I’m still missing a weapon.

Could you help me? Where can I find it?
I have seen it on youtube somewhere: It’s a staff with a red, green and blue bottle (?) on top.

Flag Post

Alchemy Set, here:
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7705/79337631.png

Flag Post

Awesome, thank you! I knew it was there but I just checked the lowest row :-(

Flag Post

I’d just really appreciate it if someone gave insight into how to get into the desert. I’ve tried having all the switches (except 10) on, but that doesn’t seem to work. How can I get the door open?

Flag Post

You need to break stone behind food shop in first village. Next area after fabric- jungles. Desert after jungles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sunwave:

Oh, so I just have to keep buying the food? Damn, there goes grinding for money. I JUST used all of it on equipment upgrades since Godcat is owning me hard. She still does, though, just a little bit less. Can’t even get past the first form.

Anyway, to get into the “secret factory area” you need to pull the switches ON that are on the wall, and OFF the switches that are not on the wall. Requires a little walking around and I can’t say by heart what you’ll have to do, but it at least involves taking a battery to open the main gate and switch off switch nr. II… maybe.
Anyway, the wall-numbered switches ON (green), the rest OFF (red). Good luck.

Oh, but you have to have opened the back entrance (past the desert area).

I do not agree with the idea that full bestiary should come with the premium. You can get that yourself. Just like how I do not support the fact that my premium equipment (which I bought just before the final boss) isn’t level 1, but lvl 2 and 3. Well, it helps, but it feels a bit cheap.

Now back to getting completely murdered and/or obliterated

Guide for people with trouble involving godcat:
1. On the waves with just the cats, set up buffs and keep reviving. Get ready for the Creator 1 turn after dark godcat leaves.
2. On the Creator fight, you should have set your armor to holy, ice, and thunder resistance. Those are the main things Light Godcat uses. (Thunder and dark attacks should work here. Great if a crystal uses rain and then its your turn on godcat. VERY BAD if the creator is next. (might use the thunder orbs and lazor)
3. If on hard or epic, on 1/10 or 1/12 hp, godcat might use sub zero.
4. Destroyer fight= Opposite of The Creator. Shoulda set some buffs and equips.
5. The Destroyer is weak to Holy attacks. Get matt heavens gate, natz seraphim, anna fenrirs jaw(or the premium bow) and lance godhand. Unlike the Creator, the Destroyer uses supernova. (fire safety plx)
6. Okay, here it comes… Arm 2 characters for the creator and for the destroyer. OMG
7. No, godcat will not come back with something else. After the creator and destroyer are down, U wIN. YAY.
8. If you beat them on average or easy, you can go to hard or epic. YAY. Oh, and godcat doesnt use Subzero and supernova on average and easy.

Thanks for reading this short guide. Thats all whateva bye (p.s. Umm, i think praetorian is harder than godcat level to the boss wise. really. weakest attack is instant kill, keeps buffing, has those freaking minions, UGH whateva

Buying a full bestiary would/could affect gameplay. The person spending the money would not have to use a turn during battles to scan the opponent. Even if you use the scan and run method of gameplay, you still have to spend the time doing it.

I like being able to move using the mouse in EBF4 much better than using the keyboard. I also greatly prefer just clicking on a chest or other things in the game as opposed to using the space bar.

Personally, I don’t see that much difference in the difficulty of the bosses except the final boss. GodCat being harder than Akron. I also agree with an above poster that the Creator is a pain in the ass. I can’t get to the Glitch as I can not find another bronze key. Anyone know if you have to save a bronze key for the danger room and then you get one from inside it?

Flag Post

which is best weapon for Matt and Anna can be useful at final area?

Flag Post

I used bone balde for matt – swift slash will give mass armor debuff. and black widow bow for anna (most of enemies weak against dark)

Flag Post

Any news on the last bow? this is driving me mad D: