Epic Battle Fantasy 4 discussion thread page 5

122 posts

Flag Post

For those, who missed any item, check this profile
He posted every item location.

Flag Post

Can anybody help me?
Are there any quests not-key and not-sold items required? For instance, I have lots of stats items but I’m not willing to use those because thinking if those are rare items… Not only stats items but craft items for forging equips, etc., that means almost all items!

Flag Post

1. Some stat boost items are used in quests.
2. There is foodshop with stat items, so you can use them freely, you can’t stuck forever(their cost growth multiplicatively, starts from 1k, then 2k, 4k…)
3. There is shop in last area with every crafting ingredient.

Flag Post

Thanks Gremlion.

Flag Post

Guys i need your help? do you know natalie’s holy dress? where can i find it ????

Flag Post

i mean pope dress :((

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

For those, who missed any item, check this profile
He posted every item location.

^here you could find
FA43 Pope’s Dress: MapA2 left gold locked chest

Upper left corner is 11, first number is column, second number is row.
A is 10, B is 11 and so on.

Flag Post

Does randomly casted medipac come from my item stocks which means my rare item stock possibly disappear?

Flag Post
Originally posted by syutohaj:

Does randomly casted medipac come from my item stocks which means my rare item stock possibly disappear?

No.

Flag Post

Thanks again, mam/

Flag Post

Where is the last slime cat and blood orb? And can you walk on the cloud things? If so, what do I have to do for it?

Flag Post

Our Lord Matt says he’s working on a new game in Deviant Art…
Anyone have any clarifications?

Flag Post

I’m surprised this isn’t even on the wiki nor walkthrough…It’s been out for a while, so it was frustrating to find it. (It was in Matt’’s Deviant Art somewhere…Lol)

For the beastiary! (It’s not in order, Btw Zoom FTW!)

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/263/0/f/maps_bestiary___foe_icons_by_kupo707-d5fd1mt.png

Flag Post

I have been searching EVERYWHERE and I cant find the hammer some1 plz tell me

Flag Post

you get the hammer after beating the 3rd boss just follow the storyline.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

Where can you find the holy water?
I’ve already found one of them and used them on a quest, but I can’t find the other.
I looked in the walkthrough, and it says it should be in the village, but I can’t find it.
Any help here?

It’s in a chest north of the graveyard gate, you’ll need the leafy boots to get them though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Artgor:

- How the HELL do i get 3.000.000 damage? I can’t even get the 300.000 on the first bush with Nuke + full buffs on myself + full debuffs on the bush. HOOOOW? :( Or should I just switch from epic to easy difficulty? =P (realizing just now that that might be the problem).

http://kupo707.deviantart.com/journal/3mil-Damage-357600218

I got that award by getting Matt really high level, buff his attack a bunch and make him berserk. That should get atleast 300,000.

Flag Post

Hi, I can’t find the panties in Anne’s home in Greenwood, how do I get them ? I have 2/3 panties with the other pairs from the other places but can’t get those in Anne’s? Help?

NVM got it.

Flag Post

HELP. if a computer automatically wipes your hard drive( like a library or public computer.) can I save my progress on like a flash drive and play it on other computers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Unuoctium:

One problem Im having, I can’t open the danger room. Switches 2 3 4 9 10 are CLOSED (greed) and 1 5 6 7 8 are OPEN (red), the battaries are in the appropriate final boss place, but the room still doesn’t open. Any advice?
Note: Ive checked the switches 18 &%*@ times, I’m sure the switches are positioned correctly

It’s 2 (1st room), 3 (2nd room), 6 (no-battery entrance), 9 (right from boss room), 10 (entrance from Goldenbrick Resort).

Flag Post

What do people think the best equips are for each character? Like for example Alchemy Staff versus Crystal Staff on Natalie? For a long time I liked Alchemy due to boosting Star which is mostly the only magic I ever use. Lately I’ve bothered to exploit elemental weaknesses more so so I prefer Crystal Staff. I heard in Battle Mountain there is like a super staff which is also boosting star magic though.

I heard some people talk about using Anarchy, Hela Staff. Those have serious downsides to me though, plus any weapon with an inherent element on it seems too risky since its hard to predict which enemies will have what element and trying to switch equips mid-battle is just annoying and slows down combat.

Flag Post

I know 3 great places for me to farm stat gear.

Honeycomb

Ham

Cake + Chili Sauce

But i don’t know other places to farm stat food. Anyone knows good place(s) to farm other stat food or the same i’ve posted?