Games that are Awesome

35 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys/girls out there I am nmpaq24

so this is about games well there are alot of games on this site so i will tell about some

A game that i like is Sands Of The Coliseum its a multiplayer game so that means you can play with other people. its a fighting game in a colisuem. I dont know why i like it, I think it might be because there is a lot of blood.

Another game is contract wars and it is awesome. it is a war game and again multiplayer. War games are awesome but in real life it is bad.

Happy Wheels is also fun and again lots of blood. I think you guys might like it.

Oh ya a game that isnt on here is called ourworld a fun multiplayer game where you can talk to random people

Another fun game is Rush Team Free FPS Multiplayers its a war game

Post some of your fave games on here and other games that are on here and thanks for coming on.

Flag Post

Well, i like non-bloody games the most, like cute puzzlers:

William the Chameleon
William and Sly
Dung Dungeon
Burger Cat

Usually, i don’t give a shit about the rating. Most games i like have a rating between 2.5 and 3.5

Flag Post

I love art/meaningful games, arcade games, as well as shooters.

The Company of Myself
Fixation
One and One Story
Grey
Gray
ImmorTall
Kongregate Pong
TDP4 Team Battle
Raze
Raze 2

Flag Post

Azul Baronis has always been a favourite of mine, since before I played on Kongregate, and I still find time to go play it occasionally when I can’t think of another game to play.

Transformice was one of my favourite multiplayer games, simply because it was interesting to try to cooperate with others in real-time to solve puzzles, and especially fun once you got used to the levels and knew how to quickly do them or do them in more interesting ways than others might.

The GemCraft games are also pretty fun, they’re definitely some of my favourite tower defense games out there, because they had a lot of replay value compared to some others.

Flag Post

Just Trolling, Super Duck Punch!, Fold, Give Up, Amorphous +, and a lot more!

Flag Post

oh ya and can u tell a bit about ur self

Flag Post

Fedalism 1 and 2. (You are trying to take over the world with your hero and you recruit soliders to build your army. It might start out slow at first leveling up your skills to perform better with said weapon but after that it’s a fun game. Control your own character and fight and travel

Battle for wayland keep: You are trying to keep the wall from falling to an emperors forces and you have superpowers you can use to fight them and it gets harder as they keep sending stronger units like catapults and eventually the last battle involving the enemy warlord

The Great Siege: Hold back the goblin army with a catapult and use resources to buy town improvements like barracks.

Mastermind world of conquerer: Try to destroy the world by stealing technology and organizing crime from your evil base

Alexander: Dawn of the empire is a strategy played a lot like warlords call to army but harder and limited units.

Here are my recomendations.

Flag Post

thanks i’ll try to play them

Flag Post

Bullet Heaven – Great music, nice difficulty too. It’s pretty satisfying getting the S ranks so far, should get it one day.
Skullface – Possibly my favourite platformer on Kongregate. The controls are great, whenever I die I can’t really blame the game for lag or bad controls or dodgy hitboxes.

Flag Post

Bullet Heaven had great music but it was too repititive.
SkullFace was fun and difficult.

Flag Post

A quick look at my favourites list will allow me to name: EBF 4; Sushi Cat 2; Canabalt and The Company of Myself.

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

I like:

• ShellShock Live 1 and 2
  • Draw My Thing
  • Crystal Saga
  • Platform Racing 1 and 2
  • Multitask 1 and 2
  • Run 1 and 2
  • Love
  • Axon

Flag Post

@XxLittle_StarxX,

You are my favourite game :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by babasolo:

@XxLittle_StarxX,

You are my favourite game :P

Awwww. Lol xD Thank you :P :*

Flag Post

ok

Flag Post

All of the creeper worlds in my opinion are awesome games. Creeper world evermore is also a persistantly new game everyday it has new maps :)

Flag Post

My favourite is probably Bloons TD 5, it’s very addictive.
For co-op: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 is definitely top.
For FPS: CS Portable
Another game I like is Overtorque Stunt Racing, not a bad game if you like cars.

Flag Post

Overtorque i just played and it is awesome

i’ll play cs portable and zombie assault

Bloons td 5 isnt the funnest game

Flag Post
Originally posted by nmpaq24:

oh ya and can u tell a bit about ur self

Why the hell would we do that?

Flag Post

Just Chatting/Just Trolling – I would have never imagine such simple games could be unique in its own way. I do not label it as just two games, I label them as two art masterpieces.

Don’t Shit Your Pants – Potentially one of the most terrifying games I have ever played. Every action and every event left me on the edge of my seat however despite how scary it may be for some people it will teach everyone an important lesson that could assist them throughout their lives.

You Have To Burn The Rope – Perhaps one of my favorite game on this site. The story is amazing, the graphics are spectacular and out of this world, and you’ll fall in love with the protagonist. The music is the best feature of the game, that being said I believe this game is flawless, perfection at its finest.

Flag Post

I love to play Platform Racing 1 and 2 because it’s mine all time favorite games ever!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Outcast_Gamer117:

Just Chatting/Just Trolling – I would have never imagine such simple games could be unique in its own way. I do not label it as just two games, I label them as two art masterpieces.

Don’t Shit Your Pants – Potentially one of the most terrifying games I have ever played. Every action and every event left me on the edge of my seat however despite how scary it may be for some people it will teach everyone an important lesson that could assist them throughout their lives.

You Have To Burn The Rope – Perhaps one of my favorite game on this site. The story is amazing, the graphics are spectacular and out of this world, and you’ll fall in love with the protagonist. The music is the best feature of the game, that being said I believe this game is flawless, perfection at its finest.

haha just chatting/trolling are amazng

you have to burn the rope is fun to

Flag Post

There many amazing games on kong some of my favorites are:
-Mardek Series (A bit time consuming but well worth it)
-Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (oddly enough this game is only fun on epic difficulty)
-Elements (Pure card game goodness)
-Avoid cactus (This game is by far the greatest game on kong I cannot simply stop playing it)

Flag Post

I highly recommend checking out Canabalt.
It’s the best auto running game ever.