Grand Theft Auto 5

8 posts

Flag Post

I can’t wait for Grand Theft Auto 5, I just watched some trailers and it looks epic. You are in California, there might be other games to play like golf and riding airplanes, and I heard something about pets? The only bad thing is that it’s set to release 9. 17. 13. I have to wait 5 months and a week for it. Plus, it’s going to cost about $60. It’s going to be the best GTA yet. Hopefully no clumsy steering and fighting like a drunk idiot. I’m saying better physics…
Well, I’m guess I’m stuck playing GTA 4 and Sleeping Dogs until it comes out.

Discuss what you want in GTA 5 and how good you think it will be.

Flag Post

I think it’ll live up to the hype and it’ll defiantly be better than GTA 4.

Flag Post

As long as I stop getting text messages from ‘friends’ asking if I want to go bowling, I’ll consider it an improvement.

Flag Post

I like playing or drinking with friends, but when you have to do it for various advantages, it is bad. They should merge San Andreas and GTA IV. The things that you can do in both should be in the same game.

Flag Post

Graphics look a lot better than GTA IV, but I don’t think it’s going to surpass the genius of GTA: SA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeilSenna:

As long as I stop getting text messages from ‘friends’ asking if I want to go bowling, I’ll consider it an improvement.

You mean his annoying cousin Roman?

Flag Post

i’ve played gta iv epic btw

gta 5 will be epicer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

I think it’ll live up to the hype and it’ll defiantly be better than GTA 4.

Or at least you hope. I think it will live up to the hype as well.